You can't make this stuff up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Did anyone else have to write their punch out time on their timecard on 2/29? We were told that the punch out computer didn't recognize that it was Leap Year. Wut???? Seriously? How much money did they spend on that system?

Nolimitz

Same here. I'm assuming anyone on the new Kronos system had to do same.
Best chuckle I've had all year.

Did anyone else have to write their punch out time on their timecard on 2/29? We were told that the punch out computer didn't recognize that it was Leap Year. Wut???? Seriously? How much money did they spend on that system?

McFeely

Huge Member
We had some note about our punches not being recognized on 2/29...but they didn't tell us to use the old time clock or anything. I'm guessing they'll use our PPAD timecodes and we'll all get OLCCs for not punching in/out properly.

McFeely

Huge Member
Oh, we also got a note to make sure to open our Dropboxes with the PPAD on 2/29 to make sure the date/time was functioning properly. Too bad the message went out after I already manually opened the dropbox on my route and was at my next PUP...at 16:05.

dex 84

Not as much as they save by people punching in late because the line takes so long now.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
We didn' have to write our punch out time on our timecards - we were however informed we wouldn't be getting paid for that day, as the system didn't recognize its existence.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Are you all getting the same two messages twice a day, every day? One about printing a back up label and the other about using your Powerpad to open your dropboxes? My Dispatcher said they are required messages from Corporate.

whenIgetthere

Are you all getting the same two messages twice a day, every day? One about printing a back up label and the other about using your Powerpad to open your dropboxes? My Dispatcher said they are required messages from Corporate.

Add those to the list of twenty others we get everyday! Make sure you get all pick ups on time! No :censored2:e!

Express Courier

No, not at my station. We get one's about it's required to reattempt a business closed or a fixed bad address though.

dezguy

No, not at my station. We get one's about it's required to reattempt a business closed or a fixed bad address though.
Whenever I get a message about having to reattempt a bad address correction, I tell dispatch that I was already sent out at stop count and reattempt is doubtful. Have yet to have a manager talk to me about it. lol

Slick silver

I've been getting messages about reattempting everything. Friday I had one that said required on a 2 day service for a cell phone.

Slick silver

Luckily it was a slow day for a Friday and it was on the way back. Have you guys been seeing these messages though.

Status
Not open for further replies.