You can't make this stuff up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Whenever I get a message about having to reattempt a bad address correction, I tell dispatch that I was already sent out at stop count and reattempt is doubtful. Have yet to have a manager talk to me about it. lol
I almost never reattempt packages. What I WILL do is take them to FedEx Office in town.

Slick silver

That was my surprise. I've only seen it come up on PO packages or businesses. Never on differed service stuff. Then the past 2 weeks I've seen that message come up if it obviously was a package with a signature. Maybe it's just different region that have different flavor of the month

Jayhawk

Got one last week that said reattempt required. Ummm, nope, it wasn't due till the next day.
We get the reattempt required for a business. I spend half the day in the city of our station and the rest is rural. On a business in the city i wait 3 to 4 minutes and scan again.

Purplepackage

We get the reattempt required for a business. I spend half the day in the city of our station and the rest is rural. On a business in the city i wait 3 to 4 minutes and scan again.

If I'm downtown and its a buisness I'll make a re attempt (when I decide im good and ready) generally because im probably driving past that same building about 3 or 4 more times that day

Fragiledonthrow

If I'm downtown and its a buisness I'll make a re attempt (when I decide im good and ready) generally because im probably driving past that same building about 3 or 4 more times that day
I don't know why guys don't use this to their advantage. I'll reattempt. As soon as I do all my deliveries. I will go back. I get like an extra hour.. lol

Purplepackage

Roads being down is a total mess, and weather line on a beautiful spring day

Lol yeah our manager sent us a message half way through the day saying we needed to know how many deliveries/pieces and how many pup pieces.

when I got back in our manager was just making up numbers for people lol

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Today was an interesting day with everything being down. I wonder if FedEx got hacked. Couldn't get an answer from anyone. We left the building 90 minutes late on top of it. Lol.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
So was this nationwide? I had to send in my Dads numbers along with the time they were opened tonight during my Pup route. :ohmy:
Yes. Nationwide. I don't remember this ever happening before in all my years at FedEx. And it's not supposed to be fixed by tomorrow, so expect the same.

Purplepackage

Yes. Nationwide. I don't remember this ever happening before in all my years at FedEx. And it's not supposed to be fixed by tomorrow, so expect the same.

Sure brings you back to the old days though.

And they are completely blind to what you are doing, how long it's taking you and how much work you even have. Half hour breaks all around lol

Status
Not open for further replies.