You know you're screwed when...

undies

As a utility driver, you get loaned out to another center and the manager just says, do your best.

edit: add your own endings to this topic title, we have some clever folks here, let's hear it!

kingOFchester

A fellow driver files a grievance do to you delivering an EAM late happened to be sheeted before commit in a Diad that does not have your name or ID in it and LP gets involved

kingOFchester

She catches you with her.

Yup, you could loose a 200k house that was paid in full and all of the contents except for a 10 year old Lazy-boy and 19" TV VCR combo, also loose a car valued at 15k and thank a lawyer by paying him 30k. End up in moms basement eating Roman noodles that you cooked on your used hotplate that you bought at a rummage sale with your last few nickels sitting on your lazyboy watching network tv do to no cable.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Yup, you could loose a 200k house that was paid in full and all of the contents except for a 10 year old Lazy-boy and 19" TV VCR combo, also loose a car valued at 15k and thank a lawyer by paying him 30k. End up in moms basement eating Roman noodles that you cooked on your used hotplate that you bought at a rummage sale with your last few nickels sitting on your lazyboy watching network tv do to no cable.

No CABLE?!?!?!?!? friend That

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom

If this is the case that lawyer doesn't deserve the 30K.

kingOFchester

You let KOC do your taxes.

HA!

Lets see, I am in my early 40's. 100% debt free including home. And fully fund my retirement accounts. How are you doing there with your finances??

You are like the annoying school yard kid that no one played with do to the fact that he threw tantrums and argued with other kids, but could never substantiate their argument. I have asked many times to prove my math is wrong. You just keep repeating that my math is wrong, rather then to debate it with facts. Please go back to the thread in question, and show me where my math is wrong. Your example was easily shot down as an incorrect example that does not translate to my math equation.

Dude, you got to be the most annoying poster on the world wide web.

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
As a utility driver, you get loaned out to another center and the manager just says, do your best.

Son, that's called a blank check written in to you, from the man. How much? Well...lets just see....
edit: add your own endings to this topic title, we have some clever folks here, let's hear it!

542thruNthru

I don't know who this guy is but he's lucky to have a job. Probably one of those guys that passes judgment on other people but turns around and does it himself. Probably owns a damn cat! Is a dirty red sox fan! Grrrrr this just gets my blood boiling! Just kidding. Calm down dave... can I call you dave? I'm sure you'll say no. Anyways thanks for beating those damn red birds. Go Cubs

brostalss

When they tell you that you can have Union Representation present with you.

You're told to help a driver you know he saved all his crappy apartment stops for the end of the day.

The Green Light comes on.

You write up a package car for brake issues and the DVIR response says "adjusted brakes" meaning they didn't do a darn thing.