Younger Generations...

Thebrownblob

no were indebted because its very profitable, creating more debt drives up the price, and the govt defunded college
Couldn’t you just like not take the loan and not go in debt?
1673402424804.gif

Thebrownblob

its a desperate gamble to get educated to move up the economic ladder
You should not be desperate and you should not be gambling. If you chose correctly and you understand that your loan is an investment and should have some sort of return that’s not a gamble.. if however, the return is too low or the loan is too high don’t do it.

Why do you complain about capitalism and then run to it?

rickyb

You should not be desperate and you should not be gambling. If you chose correctly and you understand that your loan is an investment and should have some sort of return that’s not a gamble.. if however, the return is too low or the loan is too high don’t do it.

Why do you complain about capitalism and then run to it?
american economy is increasingly just speculation. look how finance has grown. college education is a gamble.

capitalism concentrates too much power and it corrupts. thats 1 of the reasons i complain.

Thebrownblob

american economy is increasingly just speculation. look how finance has grown. college education is a gamble.

capitalism concentrates too much power and it corrupts. thats 1 of the reasons i complain.
Focus on just you and answer my question you made a choice no one forced you