Younger Generations...

qdg2

I wonder if you feel or have statistics that show people coming to Christ and having hope is lacking, if you would be so inclined to help do something about that?

I’m going to bet even with that little I know of @Operational needs she has the heart and the temperament to do so. Do you?
Help people coming to Christ?......Me?

You know even less of me.

However, I help and "council" folks wherever I can. Try to relay how my life, work ethic and philosophies.....perhaps can lead them to a path of hope.

Sending them to church.....? I couldn't think of a bigger waste of time.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

However, I help and "council" folks wherever I can. Try to relay how my life, work ethic and philosophies.....perhaps can lead them to a path of hope.

🤣

qdg2

Anyone with even half a brain would’ve realized that what I said was MY opinion and not based on anyone’s statistics.
Seems to me....

Anyone with half a brain would realize......nowhere will you find that "a lot" of people of any age are finding Christ. Matter of fact......half a brain speaking......."a lot" are leaving......

Thebrownblob

I don’t think I said a word about sending them to a church. Hope? What hope are you offering them? Just curious

nWo

Didn't you boomers just have a complete mental breakdown over the super bowl halftime show? And you are complaining about the kids?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Ok boomer
64550E4D-B8D8-479F-ACEB-7D43FA3B4B83.gif

newolddude

That’s why the Asbury Revival was so great. It was mostly young people gathering on their own accord.
Plus maybe I need to switch it up. I have friends who go to a big young church way in the outer suburbs where the pastor has a drawl, nice hair, capped bright white teeth while wearing jeans and cowboy boots. His wife is an associate pastor. She’s tall, has long legs and great D cups that are probably store bought.