Your former life...

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Didn't do much before ups. Just odd summer jobs.

Lean more towards type B but ultra competitive. As in wife and I almost canceled the wedding over a game of air hockey.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Didn't do much before ups. Just odd summer jobs.
Lean more towards type B but ultra competitive. As in wife and I almost canceled the wedding over a game of air hockey.

I almost cancelled my wedding when my wife thought I was screwing around on her being gone so much. In reality though, I own her and the playground under that ring now that she found out I was working so much to pay off her big :censored2: engagement ring and wedding set.

S

selfcancelsignal

Was a shipper/receiver before I Browned up. I think I'm somewhat urgent, but prob. more Type B. Except for when doing blind routes. Then I can be extra urgent & somewhat hostile when going to the wrong address.

Sent while driving from my flip phone via T9 word.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I might have been more type A when I was younger, it's type B all the way now though. In a former life I've been a marine and a janitor (some people say it's the same thing) and a few things in between. In my next life I hope to be retired.

UPSGUY72

I was high school to flight school would have been one of the youngest Army Helicopter pilots but broke my Jaw a week after graduating high school so have to wait 8 months longer before I could go to boot camp instead of being 18 I was 19 when I go my wings...

After the Army I was a ski instructor for a while. Then I decided to go to college got a BS in Human Factor and Psychology From ERAU. I grated 2 months after 9-11 not a lot of jobs at that time so I went to work in a paper mill till it closed then worked in another paper mill till it also closed. Then started working PT at ups while working another FT job 4 10 hour days.

No I just push cardboard for a living. Friday I did 223 stops in 6 hrs then took my lunch and then sat around for another 2 hours after lunch getting paid waiting to do three pickups ( a LTR box, UPS store and real estate office ). Which after I did and drove back to the building I ended up with 1 hour of OT... No that what I'm talking about.

BrownTexas

I was high school to flight school would have been one of the youngest Army Helicopter pilots but broke my Jaw a week after graduating high school so have to wait 8 months longer before I could go to boot camp instead of being 18 I was 19 when I go my wings...

After the Army I was a ski instructor for a while. Then I decided to go to college got a BS in Human Factor and Psychology From ERAU. I grated 2 months after 9-11 not a lot of jobs at that time so I went to work in a paper mill till it closed then worked in another paper mill till it also closed. Then started working PT at ups while working another FT job 4 10 hour days.

No I just push cardboard for a living. Friday I did 223 stops in 6 hrs then took my lunch and then sat around for another 2 hours after lunch getting paid waiting to do three pickups ( a LTR box, UPS store and real estate office ). Which after I did and drove back to the building I ended up with 1 hour of OT... No that what I'm talking about.
Sounds to me like you ran through 223 stops for no reason. Could have done it at a slower pace and wouldn't have waited around so long. You sound like every new driver we have where I am. Trying to be a hero to bonus and then watching it all fly away while you sit around waiting for pickups.

UPSGUY72

Sounds to me like you ran through 223 stops for no reason. Could have done it at a slower pace and wouldn't have waited around so long. You sound like every new driver we have where I am. Trying to be a hero to bonus and then watching it all fly away while you sit around waiting for pickups.

No bonus in my center. The only bonus you will see is if you work more than 10 hrs they pay you an extra 20 minutes...

If I didn't have those 3 pick ups I would have been done with my lunch at 4:15 and would have been back to the building and punched out at 4:40. But I would have been getting paid till 5:50. As I'm guaranteed 8hrs.