Zone 1 New Package Trucks AC

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

We got seven new ice machines during December. Very typical of this :censored2: faced company. They will probably be broken by our :censored2: faced co-workers before May.
Or they’ll never replace the filters. I’d rather drink toilet water than use the ice and water fountains provided by the company. I’ve seen people stick garbage bags to fill up or their filthy disgusting used water jugs right into them to scoop ice.

JL 0513

We just got our 1st AC model in Friday. Other than AC I was surprised to see other improvements.

6MercedesEQSTGdrive~2.jpeg

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
We got seven new ice machines during December. Very typical of this :censored2: faced company. They will probably be broken by our :censored2: faced co-workers before May.
No, what will happen is UPS will stop paying the bill to rent the machines and when they break or need to be serviced the rental company will refuse to fix them because the bill hasn’t been paid. Then the machine will sit there for months, broken, because we are too cheap to honor the rental agreement. Speaking from experience.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
The drinks are already cold. The ice is to rob you of volume in the cup. Always ask for no ice.
I’ve been screaming this for over 20 years. The drink is cold coming out, you get less drink with ice, when it melts it waters down the drink, ice machines are a Petri dish. STOP GETTING ICE IN YOUR DRINK!

PreTrippin’

Getting drunk and falling down
We were running ‘04 diesels with 500k miles. All of a sudden our whole building got brand new trucks right after the contract passed… we won’t see A/C for decades.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I’ve been screaming this for over 20 years. The drink is cold coming out, you get less drink with ice, when it melts it waters down the drink, ice machines are a Petri dish. STOP GETTING ICE IN YOUR DRINK!
Can you imaging the soiree of dna, bathroom leftovers, infectious disease, bacteria, and other general filth contaminating the ice as unclean hands-coolers, mingle with the ice?

giphy.gif
maxresdefault.jpg