¡Viva Cuba Libre!

Off the leash

Stop the election rigging to quote dear leader trump
Hahaha! Your getting excited, when you go home have mommy make you a nice cup of hot chocolate. Maybe she’ll put those little marshmallows that you like in it too. The fact that you would even compare America to Cuba shows your contempt for your country and complete ignorance of history. Read some books. You poor boy.

rickyb

Hahaha! Your getting excited, when you go home have mommy make you a nice cup of hot chocolate. Maybe she’ll put those little marshmallows that you like in it too. The fact that you would even compare America to Cuba shows your contempt for your country and complete ignorance of history. Read some books. You poor boy.
I do hate canada

History is written by the victors

Those who control the economy control wat ppl think even capitalist economies

Ahhhhhh russia! why do u have to intetfere in 2016 us election? why cant u b like us a pure country which would never start war or interfere in another country lol

rickyb

Mainstream democrats and republicans equally pathetic about election rigging excuses and come up with their own creative excuses

Off the leash

I do hate canada

History is written by the victors

Those who control the economy control wat ppl think even capitalist economies

Ahhhhhh russia! why do u have to intetfere in 2016 us election? why cant u b like us a pure country which would never start war or interfere in another country lol
The more you post the dumber you sound. I’m out. It’s not even fair. Have fun trying to break your masturbation record.

rickyb

Mainstream democrats and republicans equally pathetic about election rigging excuses and come up with their own creative excuses
U have to go to the fringes of either party to hear a critique of us wars and interference which is why these voicesvr suppressed

rickyb

The more you post the dumber you sound. I’m out. It’s not even fair. Have fun trying to break your masturbation record.
Wats wrong with masturbating lol?

Trump was dumb and corrupt but occassionally he would be honest about us imperialism like his interview w bill oreilly or talking about setting up hotels in nk, or about politicians being completely owned by rich ppl like himself

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Why does cuba drive old cars?

Bc america has imposed crushing sanctions for decades.

U have brain damage from fox news and ny post
They are free to trade with any of their commie friends. Communism is so great it doesn't need US trade.