FGM

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
The fluffers dish out plenty of racial remarks if you can't take it don't dish it out yourself.
I am seriously fighting the urge to fight ignorance with ignorance, since you enjoy that so much. However, I'm a better person than that so I'll just put you on ignore instead. You have a wonderful day.

MAKAVELI

Believe me bro...I have thicker skin than that and you're right if you give it be prepared to take it...but you're 100% wrong about her she doesn't have a racist bone in her body.
From your perspective I'd expect that but not mine. Like I said this is an internet forum if somebody wants to get something off their chest it's all good. Face to face is when it gets real.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Believe me bro...I have thicker skin than that and you're right if you give it be prepared to take it...but you're 100% wrong about her she doesn't have a racist bone in her body.
60725313.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
What about the mothers who allow it to happen? According to this article the girl's mom was a nurse, father a surgeon and the doctor completing the FGM was a female. 2 out of 3 adults who killed this girl were women. Its not just the males.
In THOSE countries, the men are in a higher class all by themselves and all the women are submissive and would be killed if they don't follow orders. The women count as zero.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Then why aren't American women rushing to have it done?
Because we are much better educated and realize that it is a horrible thing. They have thousands of years of practicing FGM. Most African women and many Muslim women have little, if any, education. It's a matter of trying to reverse thousands of years of behavior with education and outlawing the practice.

Gear

Parts on Order
In THOSE countries, the men are in a higher class all by themselves and all the women are submissive and would be killed if they don't follow orders. The women count as zero.

True. Thats not going to change until they stand up for themselves. We can point the finger all day long, but it comes down to the women changing their traditions. Mothers force their daughters, she grows up and forces her daughter. Someone has to stop the cycle, that someone is Arab women. But then again FGM is normal to them, like Christmas morning for us. Its sick and twisted to us, but not so much to them. God Bless America