‘Most Dangerous Figure in American Politics’

Box Ox

Name the wars and laws he broke
democrats are incompetent and corrupt
IMG_2293.gif

rickyb

You still can't answer what laws Trump broke.

The Nader quote of yours just said what Trump was allowed to do. Which he followed. Trump saying he "could" start a war is not the same as him actually doing it.
no that whole page was impeachable offenses

rickyb

Sure Ricky, they've been trying to nail Trump for 6+ years but are going to ignore actual law breaking. Name the wars that he started? Which ones did he carry on without Congressional approval?
its just like the W bush regime getting off for war crimes. democrats didnt go after them probably for same reasons democrats want to be above the law

vantexan

its just like the W bush regime getting off for war crimes. democrats didnt go after them probably for same reasons democrats want to be above the law
No it isn't. Name one war Trump started, legally or illegally? Name one he carried on illegally?

rickyb

You can't name one because there isn't one. Yet you'll carry on with the lies. That's really sad.
i like how conservatives are skeptical about global warming, say nothing about nuclear war, skeptical about pandemics, and trust politicians LOL

i think the thing that ties it altogether is you position supports the rich.

vantexan

i like how conservatives are skeptical about global warming, say nothing about nuclear war, skeptical about pandemics, and trust politicians LOL

i think the thing that ties it altogether is you position supports the rich.
You aren't willing to back up your statements about Trump so why should anyone take you seriously?

rickyb

You aren't willing to back up your statements about Trump so why should anyone take you seriously?
krem - 3 page - jabbar

btw, i think conservatives have a childlike view of the world: they think presidents are honest (or at least republican presidents), they think capitalism is honest and treats workers fairly, they think theres heaven after death

vantexan

krem - 3 page - jabbar

btw, i think conservatives have a childlike view of the world: they think presidents are honest (or at least republican presidents), they think capitalism is honest and treats workers fairly, they think theres heaven after death
No one I know thinks that. But we will defend them against lies.