‘Most Dangerous Figure in American Politics’

Fenris

Lyin dog faced pony soldier cornpop was a bad dude
I looked to see how they ranked them and what their methodology was and of course Biden was not 'analyzed' and nothing was said about anyone other than Trump. I'll agree that Trump uses simplistic speech but all politicians do. I remember reading some analysis years ago that Presidents, on average, spoke at a junior high level. They are pandering to the electorate, which is not too bright.

Having said that, Trump is not some genius playing underwater multi-dimensional chess like some of his nut huggers seem to think. And neither is Biden.

rickyb

That reads like the manifesto of a complete sociopath.

I've known a couple of those critters.

They come in two flavors:

The kind that are very financially successful.

And the kind that have restraining orders from homeless shelters and entire trailer parks.
nihilism and consumerism are linked

rickyb

I was thinking how idiotic u gotta be to think that all this identity politics stuff desantis focuses on is wats wrong with america

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I looked to see how they ranked them and what their methodology was and of course Biden was not 'analyzed' and nothing was said about anyone other than Trump. I'll agree that Trump uses simplistic speech but all politicians do. I remember reading some analysis years ago that Presidents, on average, spoke at a junior high level. They are pandering to the electorate, which is not too bright.

Having said that, Trump is not some genius playing underwater multi-dimensional chess like some of his nut huggers seem to think. And neither is Biden.
Trump "gets" his base, and they're even dumber than he is, so it makes sense that they think he's a genius. While far from perfect. Biden is far brighter than Trump. That said, we still need younger candidates on both sides. Neither one of them should be president again.