‘Most Dangerous Figure in American Politics’

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Biden also corrupt and like trump had a terrible track record b4 he started, so it wasnt going to b a mystery as to wat would happen
D41833AC-F177-4278-92FF-E23FA3317A1B.gif

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Despite what he’s doing for Jewish people in Florida, Governor DeSantis was “canceled” by the NYC Jewish Museum, because “his values do not align with the Museum’s values”. Lol.

UnionStrong

Despite what he’s doing for Jewish people in Florida, Governor DeSantis was “canceled” by the NYC Jewish Museum, because “his values do not align with the Museum’s values”. Lol.
What values were those? Freedom? SMH

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

UnionStrong

Shows how out of touch Nikki Fried is.…. She thinks DeSantis has anything to do with the crazy housing situation in Florida right now. And thinks she has a chance of being elected governor.
Snowballs chance in hell.

rickyb

bbsam

Staff member
Lol. Dems even making things up in order to talk about him! That's fear.

That’s kinda stupid. In fact you should probably watch the clip. It’s pretty funny.

Fact is, it’s a joke that really doesn’t require DeSantis to be in the room at all. “I see you…”, isn’t literally seeing the person. It’s, “I see what you did there!” But if you watched it, you already knew that and it didn’t enter your mind to think if DeSantis was in the room or not. It’s a moot point. Would it have been funnier if he was? Maybe. Probably depends on his reaction. But Bill Cosby doesn’t need to be in the room to crack a joke about him.