‘Most Dangerous Figure in American Politics’

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Most dangerous? Without doubt it's sleepy Joe. Is that not abundantly clear? Fauci is a close second. If they both died tomorrow I can't imagine how little I would GAS.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
I remember Fox tried to put a comedy news show on years ago. It flopped. I think maybe conservatives just don’t have a good sense of humor.

Most people couldn't be wrong as many times as you are even if they spent 23 hours a day trying.
You always seem severely outmatched in the way of debate. Why don't you get better? Don't you get tired of being owned? Do you enjoy being in the rickytixkyb category of stupid?

This, according to Page Six
Fox News’ Greg Gutfeld edges out Fallon and Kimmel in late-night ratings wars
By Emily Smith

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Well at least we defeated Orange Mussolini, leader of the people who apparently want to hang both us for having voted for Biden and Mike Pence for not having tried to stop the electoral vote count. 🤷‍♂️😉
You sure did but you sure did :censored2: everybody else

Jkloc420

How’d that work out for ya?
He is a democrat voter, he votes democrat all the time, his vote dont make me angry, it is the 50/50 vote that the people like him convinced to vote for biden, those people have to be pissed off like my brother who conned himself into voting for this :censored2: show

Box Ox

How’s that working out for ya?

Depends on from what perspective we're talking about. Times are getting pretty tough but Mike Pence lives and our current form of government is preserved. Bring me THE DeSANTIS in 2024 please. ;)

He is a democrat voter, he votes democrat all the time, his vote dont make me angry, it is the 50/50 vote that the people like him convinced to vote for biden, those people have to be pissed off like my brother who conned himself into voting for this :censored2: show

Not casting a single vote for a Democrat this year! The polling is accurate.

Jkloc420

Depends on from what perspective we're talking about. Times are getting pretty tough but Mike Pence lives and our current form of government is preserved. Bring me THE DeSANTIS in 2024 please. ;)

DeSantis isn't running in 2024 if trump does, and if the dems keep doing what their doing he is going to run, and nobody cares about Pence, trump made pence

Jkloc420

You do know the j6 committee wants to get rid of the electoral college right, expand the Supreme Court right

Box Ox

They both suck.

I could probably count the number of politicians I don't think suck on one hand. They're the only Democrats and Republicans who are truly willing to at least try and work things out with the other side. Incredibly rare these days. Which is why supporting them is such a politically lonely business.

You do know the j6 committee wants to get rid of the electoral college right, expand the Supreme Court right

The Democrats on the committee do? Sure. I'm not for those things at all.

DeSantis isn't running in 2024 if trump does

😢