‘Most Dangerous Figure in American Politics’

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Well at least we defeated Orange Mussolini, leader of the people who apparently want to hang both us for having voted for Biden and Mike Pence for not having tried to stop the electoral vote count. 🤷‍♂️😉

Yup, Trump sure screwed things up. SO glad we have such a great potus now.
Seriously. Tell me why you feel trump was so bad. Please make a list of his failings for you as a us citizen. I'm begging you.

BlackFriday

Yeah. It was totally worth this current :censored2: show that nobody could have possibly seen coming.
Oh cmon with drama..
Is it JUST because EVERYTHING IN AMERICA has gone to :censored2: in the last almost two years?
I'll ask again, how HOW, can anyone support Biden? The people that support this wasting away dust pile MUST have mental issues. It's hard to believe but I think TDS is still running rampant BUT, IMO, it's gotten worse for those afflicted. Weirdly the TDS crowd is MORE TDS the worse Biden shows himself to be. There is probably some psychological word for this but I call it dumber than cow diarrhea hit with a bat.

Box Ox

I'll ask again, how HOW, can anyone support Biden?

The polling of course makes it clear that a lotta people don't. He was just the Democrats' only means to give Orange Mussolini the boot in the 2020 election. The last of my support for Biden was gone after our unnecessarily disastrous Afghanistan exit. And that's when his poll numbers really collapsed. They of course haven't rebounded since.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
The polling of course makes it clear that a lotta people don't. He was just the Democrats' only means to give Orange Mussolini the boot in the 2020 election. The last of my support for Biden was gone after our unnecessarily disastrous Afghanistan exit. And that's when his poll numbers really collapsed. They of course haven't rebounded since.
Hilary is making plans to run

Box Ox

Hilary is making plans to run
Ha! The only times Hilary runs is when she's fleeing the murder scene or chasing after the female landscaper . Otherwise she's in full waddle mode turned up to 11 and still almost sliding backward.

Yeah. I don't see how she'd do better in 2024 than she did in 2016. But I dunno who else the Party would allow to run for President that's nationally electable.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Yeah. I don't see how she'd do better in 2024 than she did in 2016. But I dunno who else the Party would allow to run for President that's nationally electable.
They will announce a Biden health issue, praise Jill for keeping the country together, and she'll endorse some woman. It will be all about getting the woman and beta male vote.

Who that woman candidate is isn't important. In fact, the less known the better.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD

Governor Ron DeSantis keeps getting attacked over and over and over, and comes out on top every time. He must really be scaring the Left, because now he’s the most dangerous figure in politics. Lol. lol

Ron DeSantis for President 2024!
I like when he told the college or highschool kids to take the stupid masks off…the COVID THEATER NEEDS TO END he said. I saw a lady trying to smell her flowers with a mask on the other day. SMH
🧔‍♂️✊

oldngray

nowhere special
They will announce a Biden health issue, praise Jill for keeping the country together, and she'll endorse some woman. It will be all about getting the woman and beta male vote.

Who that woman candidate is isn't important. In fact, the less known the better.
The Dems don't have any good candidates to replace Biden. The top 5 are all whacked out far leftists.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs

So what about him did you support before Afghanistan? Did you not know how utterly incompetent his administration would be? It's not like it was some big secret....

BlackFriday

So where is your list of biden's accomplishments? Do I blame trump for you not coming across with one?

BlackFriday

So where is your list of biden's accomplishments? Do I blame trump for you not coming across with one?
Crickets! Full blown liberal, run and hide , crickets.
HTF do you live with yourselves KNOWING you are wrong about how America wants America to be????

Box Ox

They keep coming up short trying to hit DeSantis so now they’re starting in on his press secretary.

DeSantis 2024!

"Pushaw’s attorney Michael Sherwin said in a statement obtained by Fox News, "Ms. Pushaw did volunteer work helping to advocate for former Georgian President Miikheil Saakashvili, a close ally of Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, and the need for free elections and democratic institutions in Georgia where she was living at the time."

This is a good point. Lotta video out there of Georgian volunteers fighting Putin's drunken backwater monkey men right now.

"Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis condemned the Washington Post and "the legacy media" during a press conference on Wednesday in which he told them, "We don’t care what you think anymore."

Healthy take. Republicans know how it's gonna go with them every time.

I keep thinking they're going to prop Manchin up as a show of repentance and we have changed our ways.

I'd like to think that Manchin would have enough integrity to call out such an effort for what it is. Don't think he'd be down for pretending to be the face of a more moderate and reasonable Democratic Party only to be used as a conduit for the left's agenda later. And I really believe that the Democratic Party of, say, 15 years ago is dead. That isn't coming back and I think that's pretty clear to we mildly to moderately afflicted retards in the traditionally Democratic voting block

Crickets! Full blown liberal, run and hide , crickets.
HTF do you live with yourselves KNOWING you are wrong about how America wants America to be????

OK 🤣

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Idiots. So because DeSantis doesn’t want the LGBTQXYZ agenda taught to K-3 graders he’s anti-LGBTQ. I read a lot of news local, national and international and I’ve never once seen him say anything homophobic.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Idiots. So because DeSantis doesn’t want the LGBTQXYZ agenda taught to K-3 graders he’s anti-LGBTQ. I read a lot of news local, national and international and I’ve never once seen him say anything homophobic.
:censored2: NY!

vantexan

Come on now, he must've looked cross eyed at some gays 20 years ago.