“Just Do It” ad campaign featuring Colin Kaepernick

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
That’s legit one of the stupidest things I’ve ever seen.

Soldiers lost their lives to protect our freedoms, one of which is the Freedom of speech.
That's what I thought the picture was saying.
What do you think it means?

38010065_10216660807175941_3655882248323858432_n.jpg

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
It was always about police brutality.
Never has been. He's a liar.
If you have proof of your tin foil hat idea, you're more than welcome to post it.
Proof regarding other issues has been posted, given, and proved on this forum and met with the usual deaf and dumb response. I'll hold what I have and as it becomes more and more evident to the public, I won't really have to post anything.
" tin foil hat idea ".. not hardly..not a conspiracy guy all but thanks for giving me permission to post.

MAKAVELI

Never has been. He's a liar.

Proof regarding other issues has been posted, given, and proved on this forum and met with the usual deaf and dumb response. I'll hold what I have and as it becomes more and more evident to the public, I won't really have to post anything.
" tin foil hat idea ".. not hardly..not a conspiracy guy all but thanks for giving me permission to post.
So in other words, you have nothing. Got it.

BrownFlush

Just your racist ones.
You mean the ones that you call racist? No, those are the ones that you attempt to respond to so you can try to make it look racist.
If you cant make the response seem racist , you don't answer.
You don't want discussion, you're a racist with a chip on your shoulder.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You mean the ones that you call racist? No, those are the ones that you attempt to respond to so you can try to make it look racist.
If you cant make the response seem racist , you don't answer.
You don't want discussion, you're a racist with a chip on your shoulder.
I didn't even have to see who you were replying to ... but I peeked just to be sure.
Yep ... the most racist person on Brown Cafe ... but he's a good sport.

BrownFlush

It was always about police brutality. If you have proof of your tin foil hat idea, you're more than welcome to post it.
So in other words, you have nothing. Got it.
Just the tip of the knee bender burg.. more to come cuckless

"Now we’re hearing he’s transitioning to become a Muslim, according to people close to the player. We received this in our tipbox, Colin’s girlfriend, Hot 97 DJ Nessa, introduced him to the teachings of Islam, and he’s ready to embrace it fully. Our tipster tells us Kaep and Nessa are going to have a traditional Muslim wedding. Colin seems to be all over the place lately.

However, the controversial NFL quarterback has not made any announcements about his alleged conversion, and he did not mention religion while discussing his decision to remain seated during the playing of the national anthem."

trickpony1

After he fully converts he and his girlfriend (didn't know Islam allowed girlfriends) can move to the middle east and start the MFL.

Muslim Football League.

newfie

Their you go again the initial protest was cause of police misconduct directed towards minority. Trump hijack the message to fit the narrative he wants.

there you go again with that nonsense. your disrespecting a specific ceremony designed to honor the flag and this country and those that died fighting for it. you cant moonwalk around that .