“Toxic masculinity”

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Some studies have shown that for men, eating a lot of soy can lower testosterone and raise estrogen. They’re still debating that one though. I think if I was a man, I’d avoid soy until they know for sure.
I remember that now.
My T has stayed good. Doctor every year tells me I’m an exception.
I don’t like Penn either .

El Correcto

god is dead

I don’t agree with a lot of what Sean Penn says, but he’s on the money with this. IMO, the feminizing of American men is partially the result of men being attacked and criticized for their “toxic masculinity”. All the soy being consumed by young males doesn’t help either.
I like soft effeminate men. There’s nothing wrong with them, keep breaking them down and sending them my way women.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Be sure to post pics
Wait for it............

1643665406480.png

or don't!

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I've found in the past that most of the people on a nude beach shouldn't be nude in public. Myself included.
I live on the coast since retirement.
I've seen some sites. I've been taking pics of what shouldn't leave the house with an overcoat on much less be on a beach. I'm mean there is no shame. I act like I'm videoing the ocean and turn slowly until I get to the target and then take a pic. That way it's not obvious what I'm doing and I don't get beat up.They are hilarious if you don't puke.

Last summer though a baby doll (thirties) and her family visited. When they got all squared away on the sand, she looked around in a perplexed way at everyone , shrugged her shoulders and took off her top.
Come to find out, they were from France. I guess it's common there. I couldn't talk to them much because a lot was lost in translation, plus my tongue was hard.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Is this where I say...

Real men use straight razors.

Or

Are we now talking about estrogen boys.

If so...

To that I say...

TREN.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Last summer though a baby doll (thirties) and her family visited. When they got all squared away on the sand, she looked around in a perplexed way at everyone , shrugged her shoulders and took off her top.
Come to find out, they were from France. I guess it's common there. I couldn't talk to them much because a lot was lost in translation, plus my tongue was hard.
Did you see any tan lines ?