“You guys are way overpaid!”

Zowert

I used to think the same thing untill I went to the store the other day and bought a pkg of chicken and a couple pieces of fruit and it cost me $40. Then I went and filled my gas tank and it was $110🤬 thank you Biden voters! Appreciate it!
It sucks when your only choice for POTUS is an 80 year old or a billionaire wearing a wig. Why we always end up voting incompetent people into the White House is beyond me. I suppose Obama wasn’t incompetent, but his best decision in office was giving the green light to take out Bin Laden. Everything went downhill once Clinton’s budget surplus was depleted. Inflation is a side effect of soaring national debt.

Last edited:

Dr.Brownz

It sucks when your only choice for POTUS is an 80 year old or a billionaire wearing a wig. Why we always end up voting incompetent people into the White House is beyond me. I suppose Obama wasn’t incompetent, but his best decision in office was giving the green light to take out Bin Laden. Everything went downhill once Clinton’s budget surplus was depleted. Inflation is a side effect of soaring national debt.

Obama and Biden are the most entrenched corruprt politicians of the last 40 years. Trump may have been brash and loud but he was an outsider to the political class, which is why you saw 4 going on 5 years of anti-Trump propoganda. They are still blaming everything on Trump even though when Trump was in office nothing was Obamas fault.

Dewdewbrown

I used to think the same thing untill I went to the store the other day and bought a pkg of chicken and a couple pieces of fruit and it cost me $40. Then I went and filled my gas tank and it was $110🤬 thank you Biden voters! Appreciate it!
Key words..you had it to pay..do you make 100k?

Dewdewbrown

These guys are putting in at least 12 hours of OT a week. That’s 624 hours of overtime a year, giving you over $37k in OT alone. Base pay at our hourly rate is close to $84k. That’s $121k. They’re helping other drivers and running LIB’s every night. I don’t think they have much going on at home.
But they dont "clear" 120, they "make" 120. I will make over 120 this year but no way will i clear that much. Maybe if i make 250k...

Non liberal

It
Damn man..i can do anything i want making that much. I thought 100 k was pretty good!
It is damn good. I was just saying that now, thanks to Biden and the people in charge at the moment, there is no money for extras. House, car, all American family, put back for retirement and voila. 100k is gone. It’s just enough anymore is what I’m saying, and the prices we’re now seeing won’t be coming down any time soon so our salaries need to go up. I see that now.

Zowert

It

It is damn good. I was just saying that now, thanks to Biden and the people in charge at the moment, there is no money for extras. House, car, all American family, put back for retirement and voila. 100k is gone. It’s just enough anymore is what I’m saying, and the prices we’re now seeing won’t be coming down any time soon so our salaries need to go up. I see that now.
The problem isn’t Biden, he’s just there to sign off or veto whatever congress puts in front of him. Congress is so divided they can’t get anything done. Each side will filibuster whenever a bill doesn’t have a means for political gain to their party.

The house just passed a gasoline price gouging bill even though Republicans unanimously voted AGAINST it. Hmm, I wonder why? Makes no difference because it won’t make it through the senate.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
The problem isn’t Biden, he’s just there to sign off or veto whatever congress puts in front of him. Congress is so divided they can’t get anything done. Each side will filibuster whenever a bill doesn’t have a means for political gain to their party.

The house just passed a gasoline price gouging bill even though Republicans unanimously voted AGAINST it. Hmm, I wonder why? Makes no difference because it won’t make it through the senate.

Who is gouging? It’s the Imbecile in Chief causing this.

Last edited:

Non liberal

No, it is Biden. As soon as he got into office he shut the construction of the PA pipeline which started the war on fossil fuels. Which made the prices sky rocket. It is him, it is all democrats! I don’t know why the public continues to vote for these people when they know they are literally going to steal money out of their pockets?!?

Zowert

Who is gouging? It’s the Imbecile in Chief causing this.
So the POTUS controls Exxon, BP and Chevron? There is still a plentiful supply of gasoline to meet the demands of consumers, yet we are paying over $5 a gallon. Why? We may have pissed off Saudi Arabia and lost a lot of their business on oil and cut Russian gas imports (which was minimal anyway) but the top producer of fossil fuels in the world is right here in North America.

Zowert

No, it is Biden. As soon as he got into office he shut the construction of the PA pipeline which started the war on fossil fuels. Which made the prices sky rocket. It is him, it is all democrats! I don’t know why the public continues to vote for these people when they know they are literally going to steal money out of their pockets?!?
So shutting down a single pipeline has caused gas prices to skyrocket? As if here is no other means to transfer fuel from one place to another? I’m not a liberal but I suspect you watch a little too much Fox News. It’s better to sit on the fence and take things objectively than to stand on one side and ignore everything you hear from the other.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
So the POTUS controls Exxon, BP and Chevron? There is still a plentiful supply of gasoline to meet the demands of consumers, yet we are paying over $5 a gallon. Why? We may have pissed off Saudi Arabia and lost a lot of their business on oil and cut Russian gas imports (which was minimal anyway) but the top producer of fossil fuels in the world is right here in North America.
He controls the oil leases and permits, new regulations. We’re 4 million barrels a day short since this idiot got elected.