“You guys are way overpaid!”

Not everywhere has a wait correct, but you cannot “just show your ID”, you still have to fill out Form 4473 for your firearms transaction records. It can take between 45 minutes or a couple days if they’re backlogged. So you’re being a little disingenuous.
Just repeating what the salesman told me. Easier to buy a gun than a puppy.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
If you know of such a place that allows you just to show your ID you should probably call the ATF since that would be against the law. The buyer has to fill out things and sign stating quite a few

most leftist are natural born truth manipulators or outright liars.
Especially that one…

Thebrownblob

Especially that one…
I always used to love hearing these knuckleheads talk about the supposed “gun show loophole”
There was never a gun show loophole it’s called private property you don’t need a gun show to do it but the left tried to pretend like it was some crazy conspiracy to sell guns to felons. SMH

UnionStrong

I always used to love hearing these knuckleheads talk about the supposed “gun show loophole”
There was never a gun show loophole it’s called private property you don’t need a gun show to do it but the left tried to pretend like it was some crazy conspiracy to sell guns to felons. SMH
Talking points for nit wits

Thebrownblob

Talking points for nit wits
And these are the people pretending they want “common sense gun laws” they’re Misinformed or lying because we already have many common sense gun laws for law abiding citizens. The biggest one is the law against killing people called murder. They wouldn’t know common sense if it smacked them in the face.

UnionStrong

I don’t have to be. Those guys don’t play around because it’s a federal offense, so try again.
I was an FFL for awhile, had a store too. ATF comes in on a regular basis to check your log book. Sometimes it’s to look for a specific person, sometimes just to browse thru it. No FFL that wants to stay out of jail, is gonna intentionally violate the laws. Period

Thebrownblob

I was an FFL for awhile, had a store too. ATF comes in on a regular basis to check your log book. Sometimes it’s to look for a specific person, sometimes just to browse thru it. No FFL that wants to stay out of jail, is gonna intentionally violate the laws. Period
It’s serious business, and a serious headache.

Brownwind

Just thought I’d share a little incident with a customer today.

I was delivering a box of hello fresh to this house when the customer abruptly opened her front door. It was an unusual door because it opened outward instead of in, so it startled me and I accidentally dropped the box. It wasn’t damaged or anything. Pick it up and hand it over, “Sorry about that.” Customer says, “Oh nice job idiot!” Now I’m not sure why I said this but I did, “I know right. At forty bucks an hour I shouldn’t be dropping crap.” Only I used the S word.

“YOU MAKE HOW MUCH?!!” Literally screaming at me. I’m thinking, Jesus lady calm the ef down. I said, “Have a nice day” and turned to walk away. She continues to bark at me, “If they’re paying you forty dollars an hour to deliver boxes! That’s ridiculous! I don’t believe it.” I said, “You’re right, I’m lying to you. Bye bye now.” As I’m walking away she continues to rant. “Here I am with a Master’s, educating our youth for half what you make. What is wrong with society?! YOU GUYS ARE WAY OVERPAID!”

Funny thing is I was a public school teacher for close to five years. Yeah the pay is kinda low but you know what you’re signing up for. Anyway, it’s going to be real awkward delivering to that customer from now on. I wish I knew how to keep my big mouth shut.

How much do most people think we make anyway? Minimum wage?
Just checking back in on how your route has been going. Have you still been able to trade off Karen’s stop so you don’t have to deal with her?

Thebrownblob

The paperwork has to be correct. If you have a decent agent, and you’re very respectful, they can let a minor infraction slide with a “ don’t let it happen again”. I was always as helpful as I could be.
I had a friend who was a bit of a knucklehead went to a gun store with his son, they were looking at weapons and my friend remarked “maybe I’ll buy this one for you,” to his son. he was joking but They promptly kicked Him out.
That would be called a straw buyer.

UnionStrong

I had a friend who was a bit of a knucklehead went to a gun store with his son, they were looking at weapons and my friend remarked maybe I’ll buy this one for you to his son. They promptly kicked Him out.
That would be called a straw buyer
I had some try too. They exist. And you best believe the ATF will be up your ass if you mess up.
Sadly, I had one customer kill himself with a gun from my store. It wasn’t his only gun, he had a few. Still…