1/2 Hour Lunch

Anyone utilizing the new 1/2 lunch and then noticing that it’s being changed back to an hour? In review of my time card of this week, 2 of my 5 days were altered. I’ll be dealing with this after the holiday.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Anyone utilizing the new 1/2 lunch and then noticing that it’s being changed back to an hour? In review of my time card of this week, 2 of my 5 days were altered. I’ll be dealing with this after the holiday.
Did you get approval? My supplement a half hour lunch needs to be mutually agreed upon.

Fuzzy Brown

Why would you ever not take your whole hour between the hours you’re supposed to take it?

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
Why would you ever not take your whole hour between the hours you’re supposed to take it?
I take 15-30 min. I bring my own lunch so it’s gets too hot to sit in the truck for an hour to eat. I eat and then get bored so I go on my way. If I ever do go and eat somewhere then I do stop for a full hour in ac

I can’t sit for an hour. If (when) I was given the option for the half I jumped at it. (As did many others). I will not knock anyone who wants to take the full hour but I would like to wrap and get home to my family.

Future

Victory Ride
I can’t sit for an hour. If (when) I was given the option for the half I jumped at it. (As did many others). I will not knock anyone who wants to take the full hour but I would like to wrap and get home to my family.
You need 2 pay attention 2 that when u do ... cause it could decrease miles etc ... thus making your day heavier

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
They haven’t approved nor denied them and the majority of us have been doing 1/2 for over a month

"Package car drivers who desire to take a meal period of less than one (1) hour, but not less than one-half (1/2) hour may do so by mutual agreement with the Company. This agreement may only be changed at the annual bid and the month of July."

You can't just decide on your own to take a 1/2 hour meal.

Lord of Cardboard

Early spring we were told "Everyone will take the full hour lunch or you will receive discipline! Lunch isn't going away" well it went away. I hardly ever take any lunch, that's the same for most of my center.