1 in 4 women have abortions? Wow.

vantexan

Is your interest in the abortion issue about innocent lives or is it about politics?

It is hard to tell.

Don’t forget that even if your interest is political in nature, God still so loves you and can work it out for good.

🙏
That's offensive. I'd be against any political party advocating abortion. What's your motivation for posting such a comment? Are you trying to defend abortion?

Integrity

Binge Poster
Well again your solution is the government stepping in which is the problem to begin with.
I never once asked for the government to end abortion or to advocate for it. Or legalize it.
I would rather them to stay out of it completely, because when they’re involved things only get worse.
I never brought up anything about the government banning abortions. I said I wish peoples hearts were changed and they were not fooled into believing murdering Their offspring was a virtuous decision, or that the situation only revolves around money like you believe.
Well said.

vantexan

Forgiveness and earthly consequences not mutually exclusive.

Who on earth do you have the authority and duty to stop from doing anything?
We vote for the people who have the authority to stop crime as much as humanly possible. Lately we're seeing people voted in who are abdicating their responsibility to protect the public.

Last edited:

Integrity

Binge Poster
He cannot handle the truth.
IMG_5479.jpeg

Integrity

Binge Poster
Yep, I was going to bring up that exact quote from Jesus himself. he did not say go and do as you please, I’ll just pray for you. he said go and sin no more, so clearly there was shame involved because sin is shameful according to him.
He clearly didn’t condemn her. Sin must be revealed by the work of God on a person.

Thebrownblob

He clearly didn’t condemn her. Sin must be revealed by the work of God on a person.
Again, as I’ve said, we condemn ourselves. With our own choices, it’s up to us to warn and guide people. They can choose as they please they will have to answer for that at a different time

Integrity

Binge Poster
Again, as I’ve said, we condemn ourselves. With our own choices, it’s up to us to warn and guide people. They can choose as they please they will have to answer for that at a different time
I am of the belief and faith that it is up to us to believer’s to share the Good News.

That God so loves the world!

Thebrownblob

As every person who has ever read religious texts does. You too friend.
That’s not entirely true. there’s lots of text in that book that apply to me that I don’t like, but I don’t just dismiss them. I might wrestle with them. I might even not follow them I may even occasionally make excuses for myself but I’m under no illusion, that I’m in the right.

Thebrownblob

I am of the believe that it is up to us to share the Good News.

That God so loves the world!
But see, that’s impossible to share the good news with people who think our news is bad news. The very nature of telling someone that they’re doing something that might be harmful to them or their future is actually love even though they may not accept it.

Integrity

Binge Poster
That’s not entirely true. there’s lots of text in that book that apply to me that I don’t like, but I don’t just dismiss them. I might wrestle with them. I might even not follow them I may even occasionally make excuses for myself but I’m under no illusion, that I’m in the right.
Yes, I take what want and leave the rest as well. I never dismiss anything that I read in anything I read even the Bible but I do place different value and weight on things based upon my wrestling, willingness to follow, and faith and belief as the Holy Spirit of God illuminates.

Last edited:

Integrity

Binge Poster
But see, that’s impossible to share the good news with people who think our news is bad news. The very nature of telling someone that they’re doing something that might be harmful to them or their future is actually love even though they may not accept it.
How would someone think God so loving them would be bad news?

I thought you said we are self condemned?