1 in 4 women have abortions? Wow.

vantexan

I know. You are not great with accuracy.

Nothing. Just a question.

I am not more concerned just equally concerned.

God came to earth save sinners not the righteous, no.

God so loves the world!

That is Good News!
So tell me how does an unborn child protect itself? You're equally concerned but in your world that baby gets killed.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Actually, the good news is that the burden of your sin has been taken off your back if you accept him as your Lord and savior. Because he died for those sins Continuing to sin and put burden back on yourself is bad news. That’s pretty good news when someone pays your debt, why would you want to go back in debt?
Everyone continues to sin. Is there a perfect man amongst us. Sinning has no power over the finished worked of Jesus.

That does justify sin or give license to it, it just confirms our continuing need for Him to work in and through us. That is why he sent His Spirit to take up residence in our mortal bodies. But for His grace.

There is no greater love than God coming to earth to save sinners.

Thebrownblob

So tell me how does an unborn child protect itself? You're equally concerned but in your world that baby gets killed.
Also, throughout human history, it’s been mothers as hero and valiant mothers, who were the first to stand up for their unborn babies and children in general. Now this new generation wants to value women who think of babies in the womb as tumors.

Thebrownblob

Everyone continues to sin. Is there a perfect man amongst us. Sinning has no power over the finished worked of Jesus.

That does justify sin or give license to it, it just confirms our continuing need for Him to work in and through us. That is why he sent His Spirit to take up residence in our mortal bodies. But for His grace.

There is no greater love than God coming to earth to save sinners.

That’s right everyone continues to sin, but in your world there is no sin or sin is whatever you decide it is.

Jesus died for sin. It’s a specific thing, and it’s laid out throughout the book. he also gave us repentance when we would sin after we were forgiven because he knew we were human.

What is not human to tell people everything they do is just fine and there is no penalty or judgment coming for them. That is actually preaching hate to them because you’re damming them.

Integrity

Binge Poster
So tell me how does an unborn child protect itself?
It is my belief and my faith that it is God.
You're equally concerned but in your world that baby gets killed.
The Kingdom of God is at hand. Not my world. Maybe prayer might help you understand God’s sovereign will about this.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Also, throughout human history, it’s been mothers as hero and valiant mothers, who were the first to stand up for their unborn babies and children in general. Now this new generation wants to value women who think of babies in the womb as tumors.
Termination of a pregnancy is not a problem that is specific to this “new generation”. IMO that is an unfair characterization.

Thebrownblob

Termination of a pregnancy is not a problem that is specific to this “new generation”. IMO that is an unfair characterization.
That’s not an unfair characteristic you’re seeing an acceptance on the level for this sort of thing that we’ve never seen even considered virtuous

we went from rare, and in cases of emergency to on demand whenever a woman wants and they’re proud of it.

Integrity

Binge Poster
That’s right everyone continues to sin, but in your world there is no sin or sin is whatever you decide it is.

Jesus died for sin. It’s a specific thing, and it’s laid out throughout the book. he also gave us repentance when we would sin after we were forgiven because he knew we were human.

What is not human to tell people everything they do is just fine and there is no penalty or judgment coming for them. That is actually preaching hate to them because you’re damming them.
This is God’s world not mine. I never said either of those 2 things.
Turning to his love, turning to His Son is repentance. His Holy Spirit inside us changes us not our religion, good works, or personal effort. May he increase and I decrease.
Never said that.

Just saying that God so loves the world!

Do you believe God so loves the world?

Integrity

Binge Poster
That’s not an unfair characteristic you’re seeing an acceptance on the level for this sort of thing that we’ve never seen even considered virtuous

we went from rare, and in cases of emergency to on demand whenever a woman wants and they’re proud of it.
That’s not an unfair characteristic you’re seeing an acceptance on the level for this sort of thing that we’ve never seen even considered virtuous.
We’ll have to disagree on this. My generation, at least in my area, didn’t think twice about terminating a pregnancy.

Thebrownblob

This is God’s world not mine. I never said either of those 2 things.

Turning to his love, turning to His Son is repentance. His Holy Spirit inside us changes us not our religion, good works, or personal effort. May he increase and I decrease.

Never said that.

Just saying that God so loves the world!

Do you believe God so loves the world?
What would someone repent for and how would they know? What would they ask for forgiveness from? And how would they know what to ask?

Integrity

Binge Poster
What would someone repent for and how would they know? What would they ask for forgiveness from? And how would they know what to ask?
What would someone repent for and how would they know?
Whatever God convicts them into self condemnation. You did say we are self condemned, no?
What would they ask for forgiveness from?
What ever God prompts them to.
And how would they know what to ask?
God’s Spirit will lead, as He enables.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I said throughout history, not the short time we’ve been alive.
My bad. I thought you were throwing shade at our current generation.

God loves the world of old, the world of now, and the world of tomorrow.

He so loves the world. Jesus definitely had a special place in his heart for sinners.

Thebrownblob

Whatever God convicts them into self condemnation. You did say we are self condemned, no?

What ever God prompts them to.

God’s Spirit will lead, as He enables.
By condemning I mean, our actions put us in a place of condemnation, not gods.

So in your worldview, I can cheat on my wife over and over again, and just say God loves me and that’s what the Holy Spirit convicted me of. I’ll be just fine? (besides the fact that if my wife found out she’ll kill me! 😃)

You have a strange, personal religion, I hope it works out for you. I fear you’ll be disappointed one day. I’ll keep praying for you though.

Thebrownblob

My bad. I thought you were throwing shade at our current generation.

God loves the world of old, the world of now, and the world of tomorrow.

He so loves the world. Jesus definitely had a special place in his heart for sinners.
God had a special place for everyone because everyone is a sinner what he really loves is the redeemed through his blood

Integrity

Binge Poster

So in your worldview, I can cheat on my wife over and over again, and just say God loves me and that’s what the Holy Spirit convicted me of. I’ll be just fine? (besides the fact that if my wife found out she’ll kill me! 😃)

You have a strange, personal religion, I hope it works out for you. I fear you’ll be disappointed one day. I’ll keep praying for you though.
Have you ever done something that you thought felt guilty about?
So in your worldview, I can cheat on my wife over and over again, and just say God loves me and that’s what the Holy Spirit convicted me of.
IMO that is an absurd statement. Never said that or would I have ever said that, even at my worst. And my worst was pretty bad.
I’ll be just fine? (besides the fact that if my wife found out she’ll kill me!
😃
)

Thanks,

Integrity

Binge Poster
God had a special place for everyone because everyone is a sinner what he really loves is the redeemed through his blood
Are you suggesting that God’s love for unrepentant world and for sinners is inferior to the love of those who accepts His love by receiving the redemption offered through belief in Jesus, the Christ?

Thebrownblob

Are you suggesting that God’s love for unrepentant world and for sinners is inferior to the love of those who accepts His love by receiving the redemption offered through belief in Jesus, the Christ?
Are you suggesting that? I know those who are unrepentant we have separation from him by their own choice

Integrity

Binge Poster
Are you suggesting that? I know those who are unrepentant we have separation from him by their own choice
No. I am not.

You said “what he really loves is the redeemed through his blood”.

I just was asking if this meant it was a superior love to those who have yet to be redeemed?