1 in 4 women have abortions? Wow.

Thebrownblob

Yes, I take what want and leave the rest as well. I never dismiss anything that I read in anything I read even the Bible but I do place different value and weight on things based upon my wrestling, willingness to follow, and faith in belief as the Holy Spirit of God illuminates.
You may take what you want and leave the rest, but that’s not what I do. I simply said I don’t like everything It says, mostly because it probably applies to me and my flesh doesn’t like to be told no, or that I’m wrong

Integrity

Binge Poster
That's offensive. I'd be against any political party advocating abortion. What's your motivation for posting such a comment? Are you trying to defend abortion?
That's offensive.
How so? Not intended.
I'd be against any political party advocating abortion.
Wouldn’t think that nor did I say it.
What's your motivation for posting such a comment?
You don’t seem to want to get to the heart of the issue.
Are you trying to defend abortion?
No.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I prefer Jesus’s example when the evil of the entire world was upon His flesh.

Asking the Father to forgive the perpetrators, even you, even me.

Matthew 25:37-40​

Allowing an innocent child to be torn from the womb is an injury, and offense against Jesus Himself.
Why hasn't the Holy Spirit informed you of this, already?

Integrity

Binge Poster

Integrity

Binge Poster
You asked if I care about abortion or is this just politics. How am I supposed to take that? What's the heart of the issue in your opinion?
You asked if I care about abortion or is this just politics.
No I did not. I asked “Is your interest in the abortion issue about innocent lives or is it about politics?”
How am I supposed to take that?
I don’t know.
What's the heart of the issue in your opinion?
God’s amazing love for humanity especially his love for sinners.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
End abortion? Fine. But I noticed something here. Not a single word from any of you regarding your willingness to backstop the needs of an unwanted child through the use of public funding even if it requires increased taxes in whatever form is necessary in order to ensure the well being of the child.

In my county the number of kids in county sheltered care often referred to as "county kids" as grown so large and continues to grow to where the county now has to house a number of them right in the CYS county office. That is where those kids are now living because existing shelters are filled to the max and that's where some are living now because there's simply nowhere else for them to go and still be under the protection of the court.

And don't give me that tired bull feces (can't use the S word here) about adoption and foster care. If there was enough of that to go around then my county wouldn't have had to turn the CYS office into a protective childcare home. And it's not an isolated situation because neighboring counties are facing the same problem.

I stand fully supportive of you and you fellow pro lifers stand on abortion provided that you and the others are willing to fork over the cash that will be needed to ensure that unwanted and endangered kids will have access to the full protection of the court. At this point in time however I've seen no such willingness being expressed or extended.

The indisputable fact is that you simply cannot end abortion on the cheap. And BTW. My state is still an abortion accessible state and women are pouring in here from banned abortion states to get an abortion.
Right on cue to REEE about welfare.

Last edited:

vantexan

No I did not. I asked “Is your interest in the abortion issue about innocent lives or is it about politics?”
I said the same thing essentially. What were you trying to suggest? And why is it you are more concerned about the person having the abortion or the criminal who harms others than you are those who are harmed by them?

Integrity

Binge Poster
Read it and weep. (again)
IMG_5489.jpeg

Integrity

Binge Poster
I said the same thing essentially. What were you trying to suggest? And why is it you are more concerned about the person having the abortion or the criminal who harms others than you are those who are harmed by them?
I said the same thing essentially.
I know. You are not great with accuracy.
What were you trying to suggest?
Nothing. Just a question.
And why is it you are more concerned about the person having the abortion or the criminal who harms others than you are those who are harmed by them?
I am not more concerned just equally concerned.

God came to earth save sinners not the righteous, no.

God so loves the world!

That is Good News!

Thebrownblob

I know. You are not great with accuracy.

Nothing. Just a question.

I am not more concerned just equally concerned.

God came to earth save sinners not the righteous, no.

God so loves the world!

That is Good News!
Actually, the good news is that the burden of your sin has been taken off your back if you accept him as your Lord and savior. Because he died for those sins Continuing to sin and put burden back on yourself is bad news. That’s pretty good news when someone pays your debt, why would you want to go back in debt?