1 in 4 women have abortions? Wow.

I really hope can make abortion a homicide in most states and start firing up the electric chair for anyone involved especially the mengele doctors. That way they can burn in life as well as in hell. Really just need to make an example out of a couple people and it would stop this crap quickly

Thebrownblob

Maybe maybe not,
Matthew 7 22-23
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

wilberforce15

Please site examples in the Bible.
It's really easy.

Men who don't like women find it easier or more attractive to be in professions without access to women, since they don't value that.

Bonus points for access to little boys.

Predators go where the prey is. Sodomites and pedophiles are attracted to the priesthood because "celibacy" isn't a problem, and they have a ready pool of prey. This has been true since day 1.

BigGuy2732

It's really easy.

Men who don't like women find it easier or more attractive to be in professions without access to women, since they don't value that.

Bonus points for access to little boys.

Predators go where the prey is. Sodomites and pedophiles are attracted to the priesthood because "celibacy" isn't a problem, and they have a ready pool of prey. This has been true since day 1.

That defeats your argument. The priesthood has been long filled with men who don’t care about celibacy at all. You get plenty of access to pious women who can be taken advantage of as well. The priesthood attracts homosexuals because Vatican II enabled their rise and takeover of the priesthood. They will all be driven out in time because the Catholic Church is a divine institution and these people will have their hour.

wilberforce15

That defeats your argument. The priesthood has been long filled with men who don’t care about celibacy at all. You get plenty of access to pious women who can be taken advantage of as well. The priesthood attracts homosexuals because Vatican II enabled their rise and takeover of the priesthood. They will all be driven out in time because the Catholic Church is a divine institution and these people will have their hour.
A heterosexual would have access to women anywhere. And little boys are always easier and more available. This is how it has been from the beginning.
Of course Rome has had its brothels for priests in various ages, and other problems. But it's a question of ratios.
The sodomite population among the "priests" is astonishingly high, and has always been so.