1 in 4 women have abortions? Wow.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

The latest version of the Women’s Health Protection Act (WHPA), which would effectively make abortion a statutory right, scrubbed references to transgender and nonbinary people’s pregnancies as well as language related to “reproductive justice.”

Earlier versions of the bill used language tying race and transgenderism to the issue of abortion in its non-binding “Findings” section. Democratic Connecticut Sen. Richard Blumenthal, the bill’s sponsor, told Politico the language had been removed from the bill due to objections from some Democrats.

The newest version removed referenced to white supremacy and gender oppression as well as notes clarifying that its provisions applied to anyone with the “capacity for pregnancy” including “transgender men, non-binary individuals, those who identify with a different gender, and others,” according to Politico.

BigGuy2732

I'm in the South. They already know not to invade my Church this weekend and interrupt the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass. Got a white shirt cop who does the collection and my man is always packin'!

Box Ox

Classy. People can land felony charges for trying to intimidate lower level judges. I’d imagine the same goes for Supreme Court justices. Hope these people will be handled accordingly.

“In response to the Monday night leak of a draft Supreme Court opinion that would overturn Roe v. Wade, a leftist group called Ruth Sent Us posted what it claims are the home addresses of the Court’s six conservative justices online in preparation for an organized “walk-by protest” set to take place outside the justices’ homes next week.”
Ain't free speech great?

“Whoever, with the intent of interfering with, obstructing, or impeding the administration of justice, or with the intent of influencing any judge, juror, witness, or court officer, in the discharge of his duty, pickets or parades in or near a building housing a court of the United States, or in or near a building or residence occupied or used by such judge, juror, witness, or court officer, or with such intent uses any sound-truck or similar device or resorts to any other demonstration in or near any such building or residence, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.”

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I think that vow of celibacy might have something to do with it. That isn't a natural thing---especially if your job mostly involves young boys.
No, the problem is that sex has been promoted to top billing in the human existence. And don’t discount the fact that deviants are hyper vigilant when it comes to hunting prey. They will infiltrate and insinuate themselves anywhere. The problem is that the law prevents executing them when they’re caught in the act.

rod

Retired 22 years
No, the problem is that sex has been promoted to top billing in the human existence. And don’t discount the fact that deviants are hyper vigilant when it comes to hunting prey. They will infiltrate and insinuate themselves anywhere. The problem is that the law prevents executing them when they’re caught in the act.
That I would agree with.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
God should have been executed for boinking Mary out of wedlock.

El Correcto

god is dead
Actually God was executed, for your transgressions.
I never got this. I wasn’t alive, like wtf transgressions had I committed? He was executed for his transgressions against people who had the power to execute him.
You can’t be going around talking all that I’m the son of god :censored2: to those people back then. They were savages, murdering people for “sinning”.
The dude should of seeked help before his pathetic suicide by cop.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I never got this. I wasn’t alive, like wtf transgressions had I committed? He was executed for his transgressions against people who had the power to execute him.
You can’t be going around talking all that I’m the son of god :censored2: to those people back then. They were savages, murdering people for “sinning”.
To the Eternal God, there is no past or future, only the now. And your ingratitude is your greatest transgression.

floridays

He never said he was the Son of God literally, yet He did assert that claim by saying he was the fulfillment of who was to come in their scriptures.
He is eternal, He paid for your sins, and mine that would be committed, refuse His gift, it's your perrogative, why get overheated about it?