1 in 4 women have abortions? Wow.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
It's really easy.

Men who don't like women find it easier or more attractive to be in professions without access to women, since they don't value that.

Bonus points for access to little boys.

Predators go where the prey is. Sodomites and pedophiles are attracted to the priesthood because "celibacy" isn't a problem, and they have a ready pool of prey. This has been true since day 1.
Still waiting for biblical examples. Celibacy is only a Catholic thing, there is no mandate or mention of it in the Bible.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
It's really easy.

Men who don't like women find it easier or more attractive to be in professions without access to women, since they don't value that.

Bonus points for access to little boys.

Predators go where the prey is. Sodomites and pedophiles are attracted to the priesthood because "celibacy" isn't a problem, and they have a ready pool of prey. This has been true since day 1.
That's why jesus traveled with 12 guys. They were all packing butt.

Box Ox

Classy. People can land felony charges for trying to intimidate lower level judges. I’d imagine the same goes for Supreme Court justices. Hope these people will be handled accordingly.

“In response to the Monday night leak of a draft Supreme Court opinion that would overturn Roe v. Wade, a leftist group called Ruth Sent Us posted what it claims are the home addresses of the Court’s six conservative justices online in preparation for an organized “walk-by protest” set to take place outside the justices’ homes next week.”

oldngray

nowhere special
Classy. People can land felony charges for trying to intimidate lower level judges. I’d imagine the same goes for Supreme Court justices. Hope these people will be handled accordingly.

“In response to the Monday night leak of a draft Supreme Court opinion that would overturn Roe v. Wade, a leftist group called Ruth Sent Us posted what it claims are the home addresses of the Court’s six conservative justices online in preparation for an organized “walk-by protest” set to take place outside the justices’ homes next week.”
2064504.jpg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Wrong, Rod. Men can get pregnant too.

Don't try to define a woman because you're (obviously) not a doctor.
I've been truly shocked at the amount of anti trans bigotry I've been hearing from Democrats lately when it comes to abortion.

"If men could get pregnant" blah blah blah. My God I never knew how many transphobic pigs were leftists.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'

Ain't free speech great?

It’s also incredibly cynical that the left uses the what if it was rape canard to justify the fact that they just want to kill all babies regardless of how they were conceived. And regardless of how they were conceived the child also has a right to life. Rape is an act of violence. Answering that with another act of violence on the offspring who’s done nothing wrong does nothing positive. Only causes more trauma

Last edited:

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
It’s also incredibly cynical that the left uses the what if it was rape canard to justify the fact that they just want to kill all babies regardless of how they were conceived. And regardless of how they were conceived the child also has a right to life. Rape is an act of violence. Answering that with another act of violence on the offspring who’s done nothing wrong does nothing positive. Only causes more trauma
Agreed. It's so illogical as to become idiotic that the innocent victim is punished for the crime of the wrongdoer.