1 in 4 women have abortions? Wow.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
At least one of our founding fathers was pro choice.
That looks like a recipe to prevent pregnancy, to be taken a week before a woman thinks she might miss a period.

Do you know what the quickening is? Science has advanced a bit since St Thomas Aquinas.

Seeing that you believe trash put out by Slate explains why you're so misinformed though. Try harder.

vantexan

YOU CAN NOT STOP IT. You can only stop legal safe abortions and move the procedure back into the alleys where it was before Roe V W. ----- I would invest in coat hanger companies if I was you.
People can move pretty easily about the country these days. No doubt people will fly or bus to the nearest abortion state.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
YOU CAN NOT STOP IT. You can only stop legal safe abortions and move the procedure back into the alleys where it was before Roe V W. ----- I would invest in coat hanger companies if I was you.
You can only limit or stop it legally. I agree. People do all kinds of illegal stuff.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"

What a hypocrite this women is. She is supposed to be this devout Catholic legislator. What happened to "its for the children" ? 63 Million have been murdered since Roe passed in '73 .Pelosi has been in congress for much of that time.​

Pelosi praises SCOTUS protesters using 'righteous anger' to 'march and mobilize' over Roe v. Wade

Huckabee

drnp8g a 921mA0uu00,119s2ftt ·

Nancy Pelosi asked for prayer this week. She said, "Let's pray for those who are hungry; let's pray harder for those who will not feed them."
What about the 600,000 babies that get aborted every year? Will we be praying for them too?

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs

giphy.gif