1 in 4 women have abortions? Wow.

floridays

What a hypocrite this women is. She is supposed to be this devout Catholic legislator. What happened to "its for the children" ? 63 Million have been murdered since Roe passed in '73 .Pelosi has been in congress for much of that time.​

Pelosi praises SCOTUS protesters using 'righteous anger' to 'march and mobilize' over Roe v. Wade

Huckabee

drnp8g a 921mA0uu00,119s2ftt ·

Nancy Pelosi asked for prayer this week. She said, "Let's pray for those who are hungry; let's pray harder for those who will not feed them."
What about the 600,000 babies that get aborted every year? Will we be praying for them too?

Is this the bitch with the freezer full of ice cream?

Just asking a stupid question
@59 Dano,, see not just with you, get her tail number

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
418555_txodys6iqkux8xu.jpeg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Bad idea for either side to do it when extremists on both sides are looking for a reason to rock and roll.
Fight is a common political term used by both sides, it doesn't really bother me. My issue is that Democrats are openly saying these people should protest to influence the court.

That is the opposite of the way our system should work. An independent judiciary free from public influence interprets the constitutionality of laws. If the majority of the public wanted segregation the supreme court should say it's legal? I mean Democrats really are the anti American party at this point.

Box Ox

Fight is a common political term used by both sides, it doesn't really bother me. My issue is that Democrats are openly saying these people should protest to influence the court.

That is the opposite of the way our system should work. An independent judiciary free from public influence interprets the constitutionality of laws. If the majority of the public wanted segregation the supreme court should say it's legal? I mean Democrats really are the anti American party at this point.

100% agree.

Box Ox

This guy gets it. One can be pro-choice but also admit that there aren't constitutional grounds to uphold Roe. No need to listen. Just glad there are still thinkers in academia who are willing to admit they're thinkers.

"Akhil Reed Amar is the Sterling Professor of Law and Political Science at Yale university, where he’s been teaching constitutional law since the ripe old age of 26. He is the author of more than a hundred law review articles and several award-winning books. Amar’s work has been cited in more than 40 supreme court cases—more than anyone else in his generation—including in the shocking draft opinion by Justice Alito that was leaked to the press last week.

What may be confusing about that is that Amar is a self-described liberal, pro-choice Democrat. So why is Alito citing his work in an opinion to overturn Roe? Today, Amar explains why he, in fact, agrees with Alito, what overturning Roe might mean for the country, what the leak says about the culture of American law, and what supporters of legal abortion, like himself, should do now."

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
This guy gets it. One can be pro-choice but also admit that there aren't constitutional grounds to uphold Roe. No need to listen. Just glad there are still thinkers in academia who are willing to admit they're thinkers.

"Akhil Reed Amar is the Sterling Professor of Law and Political Science at Yale university, where he’s been teaching constitutional law since the ripe old age of 26. He is the author of more than a hundred law review articles and several award-winning books. Amar’s work has been cited in more than 40 supreme court cases—more than anyone else in his generation—including in the shocking draft opinion by Justice Alito that was leaked to the press last week.

What may be confusing about that is that Amar is a self-described liberal, pro-choice Democrat. So why is Alito citing his work in an opinion to overturn Roe? Today, Amar explains why he, in fact, agrees with Alito, what overturning Roe might mean for the country, what the leak says about the culture of American law, and what supporters of legal abortion, like himself, should do now."
No one in the legal field defends roe v wade on it's constitutional grounds, because it was a garbage ruling and everyone knows it.

Even the left wing lawyer that fought against the MS law that gets us the new ruling didn't try.

floridays

Academia and truth have little in common,
Btw, thinking was not needed to find a Constitutional ground for Roe, it didn't exist, it took what it did, Justices that had no regard for the Constitution to opine when the convenient opportunity presented.

Sorry for bad English, the King's or Queen's, I'm illiterate. @Fred's Myth

@59 Dano, i'm trying to learn you somethins

floridays

But they generally won’t say it for fear of the mob. 🤷‍♂️
Not true, ask a dissenter. You hang around with libs.
First qualificaton is to dissent, most repubics of position don't because they have paid for or in some other way been a party to the act.
Call'in a spade a spade.

floridays

Will Marshall Law be declared when the mostly peaceful mob fire bomb a SCOTUS Judge's home ?
That will not happen, they control their mob just to be inside what they feel the public will deem as responsible, required and with the bounds of protests. Notwithstanding, Federal and State statute has already been broken, the DOJ seems not to care and Glenn Younkin is failing a test currently. Not known test, I'll call it a pop quiz, he has gotten a zero.