1 in 4 women have abortions? Wow.

vantexan

a trans man who is female but likes men? Kind of sounds like a woman to me.
Does make you wonder. If they're artificially inseminated then why would they get an abortion? Why go through the transformation to still be with men? Of course Bruce Jenner said he prefers women and would still date women. Does that make Caitlyn a lesbian?

rod

Retired 22 years
Does make you wonder. If they're artificially inseminated then why would they get an abortion? Why go through the transformation to still be with men? Of course Bruce Jenner said he prefers women and would still date women. Does that make Caitlyn a lesbian?
That makes him a CIRCUS FREAK---like half of Bidens tribe.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
They’re mentally I’ll so…

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
The unmitigated gall of this women !
"The very idea that they would be telling women the size, timing or whatever of their family, the personal nature of this is so appalling, and I say that as a devout Catholic," Pelosi told The Seattle Times earlier this month. "They say to me, 'Nancy Pelosi thinks she knows more about having babies than the Pope.' Yes I do. Are you stupid?"

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
"The very idea that they would be telling women the size, timing or whatever of their family, the personal nature of this is so appalling, and I say that as a devout Catholic," Pelosi told The Seattle Times earlier this month. "They say to me, 'Nancy Pelosi thinks she knows more about having babies than the Pope.' Yes I do. Are you stupid?"
Bitch should be burned at the stake. Heretic.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Pelosi forgets that the Catholic Church is not a democracy. She is actively defying her archbishop, refusing to stop publicly identifying herself as Catholic while at the same time being a proponent for abortion.

She needs to be excommunicated.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
The Supreme Court didn't outlaw abortion, they just made it a state's issue like it should have been all along. I'm sure there will be plenty of states that will still allow it.