1 in 4 women have abortions? Wow.

Thebrownblob

No. That is not my account of things.

Yes, as the Holy Spirit leads

God so loving sinful humanity, in our sinfulness, in no way condemns and in no way condones the behaviors that are coming out of the hearts of humanity in America and around the globe. That’s how I see it.

Change my heart Spirit of God let what is in your heart fill and overflow from my heart.

Start with me. 🙏
Humans condemn themselves. We are given free will. It would be impossible to change your heart, If you do not know you’re doing something that is condemnable.

Praying for change of heart is only part of the equation. We are his hands and feet. Standing for what is right, praying for change of heart. As well as accepting people who have sin, and are repentful as we all should be.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Humans condemn themselves. We are given free will. It would be impossible to change your heart, If you do not know you’re doing something that is condemnable.

Praying for change of heart is only part of the equation. We are his hands and feet. Standing for what is right, praying for change of heart. As well as accepting people who have sin, and are repentful as we all should be.
Humans condemn themselves.
I hold to that belief as well.
We are given free will. It would be impossible to change your heart,
Over the years I have experienced and witnessed many dramatic changes of heart.
If you do not know you’re doing something that is condemnable.
My faith is that the Holy Spirit of God can provide this knowledge and does provide this knowledge at a moments notice as He decides. Even after a lifetime of ignorance to it, I have seen dramatic changes of heart.
Praying for change of heart is only part of the equation.
My belief it is the most important part. How are you doing crying hot to God?
We are his hands and feet. Standing for what is right, praying for change of heart. As well as accepting people who have sin, and are repentful as we all should be.
Yes. 🙏

vantexan

I hear you.

Just wondering what the personal motivation was.

IMO Hatred, misery, human dysfunction and loss of humanity doesn’t need more views or exposure. God’s amazing, sacrificial, and unconditional love for the world needs more views and exposure.
So we shouldn't try to stop abortions?

vantexan

What is the foundation of your question?

I don’t understand.
Sometimes the only tool we have available to stop abortion is shame. Putting out what these ladies have done won't stop what had already happened. But their words are so shameful that publishing them might stop a woman contemplating getting an abortion from doing so.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Sometimes the only tool we have available to stop abortion is shame. Putting out what these ladies have done won't stop what had already happened. But their words are so shameful that publishing them might stop a woman contemplating getting an abortion from doing so.
God did not come to earth to shame the world, but to save the world.

Throw as many stones as you want be even the religious leaders of His day didn’t even pick up a stone, nor did Jesus himself.

vantexan

God did not come to earth to shame the world, but to save the world.

Throw as many stones as you want be even the religious leaders of His day didn’t even pick up a stone, nor did Jesus himself.
But in your world when someone does something terrible you just love them. No accounting for the shattered lives that person caused. When Jesus said that those without sin cast the first stone and they left he also told the woman to go thy way and sin no more. He didn't say compound your sin by killing your baby inside you. If someone is glorifying the killing of their own child, putting it out there for all to know, then we should point out the low that person has sunk to. You fight evil by standing up to it. Otherwise the evil will continue.

Integrity

Binge Poster
But in your world when someone does something terrible you just love them. No accounting for the shattered lives that person caused. When Jesus said that those without sin cast the first stone and they left he also told the woman to go thy way and sin no more. He didn't say compound your sin by killing your baby inside you. If someone is glorifying the killing of their own child, putting it out there for all to know, then we should point out the low that person has sunk to. You fight evil by standing up to it. Otherwise the evil will continue.
I prefer Jesus’s example when the evil of the entire world was upon His flesh.

Asking the Father to forgive the perpetrators, even you, even me.

bacha29

End abortion? Fine. But I noticed something here. Not a single word from any of you regarding your willingness to backstop the needs of an unwanted child through the use of public funding even if it requires increased taxes in whatever form is necessary in order to ensure the well being of the child.

In my county the number of kids in county sheltered care often referred to as "county kids" as grown so large and continues to grow to where the county now has to house a number of them right in the CYS county office. That is where those kids are now living because existing shelters are filled to the max and that's where some are living now because there's simply nowhere else for them to go and still be under the protection of the court.

And don't give me that tired bull feces (can't use the S word here) about adoption and foster care. If there was enough of that to go around then my county wouldn't have had to turn the CYS office into a protective childcare home. And it's not an isolated situation because neighboring counties are facing the same problem.

I stand fully supportive of you and you fellow pro lifers stand on abortion provided that you and the others are willing to fork over the cash that will be needed to ensure that unwanted and endangered kids will have access to the full protection of the court. At this point in time however I've seen no such willingness being expressed or extended.

The indisputable fact is that you simply cannot end abortion on the cheap. And BTW. My state is still an abortion accessible state and women are pouring in here from banned abortion states to get an abortion.

vantexan

I prefer Jesus’s example when the evil of the entire world was upon His flesh.

Asking the Father to forgive the perpetrators, even you, even me.
Go they way and sin no more. Is there accountability if we continue to sin after being forgiven? Yes, there is. When someone is causing harm we have a duty to stop the harm.

vantexan

End abortion? Fine. But I noticed something here. Not a single word from any of you regarding your willingness to backstop the needs of an unwanted child through the use of public funding even if it requires increased taxes in whatever form is necessary in order to ensure the well being of the child.

In my county the number of kids in county sheltered care often referred to as "county kids" as grown so large and continues to grow to where the county now has to house a number of them right in the CYS county office. That is where those kids are now living because existing shelters are filled to the max and that's where some are living now because there's simply nowhere else for them to go and still be under the protection of the court.

And don't give me that tired bull feces (can't use the S word here) about adoption and foster care. If there was enough of that to go around then my county wouldn't have had to turn the CYS office into a protective childcare home. And it's not an isolated situation because neighboring counties are facing the same problem.

I stand fully supportive of you and you fellow pro lifers stand on abortion provided that you and the others are willing to fork over the cash that will be needed to ensure that unwanted and endangered kids will have access to the full protection of the court. At this point in time however I've seen no such willingness being expressed or extended.

The indisputable fact is that you simply cannot end abortion on the cheap. And BTW. My state is still an abortion accessible state and women are pouring in here from banned abortion states to get an abortion.
Your answer is to kill others. Don't like Jews? Kill them. It's the same principle. Anyone causing you a problem, real or perceived? Just kill them. No fuss, no muss. Here's an idea. Make abortion inaccessible while instilling values. You know, like human life is sacred. That sex isn't first and foremost entertainment. That there's responsibility that comes with it. Your permissive, anything goes culture has abortion on an assembly line. And your justification is the financial burden it causes while at the same time you're willing to throw billions at special interest groups to keep them voting you into power.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Go they way and sin no more. Is there accountability if we continue to sin after being forgiven? Yes, there is. When someone is causing harm we have a duty to stop the harm.
Go they way and sin no more. Is there accountability if we continue to sin after being forgiven?
Forgiveness and earthly consequences not mutually exclusive.
Yes, there is. When someone is causing harm we have a duty to stop the harm.
Who on earth do you have the authority and duty to stop from doing anything?

Thebrownblob

Well again your solution is the government stepping in which is the problem to begin with.
I never once asked for the government to end abortion or to advocate for it. Or legalize it.
I would rather them to stay out of it completely, because when they’re involved things only get worse.
I never brought up anything about the government banning abortions. I said I wish peoples hearts were changed and they were not fooled into believing murdering Their offspring was a virtuous decision, or that the situation only revolves around money like you believe.

Thebrownblob

Yep, I was going to bring up that exact quote from Jesus himself. he did not say go and do as you please, I’ll just pray for you. he said go and sin no more, so clearly there was shame involved because sin is shameful according to him.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Your answer is to kill others. Don't like Jews? Kill them. It's the same principle. Anyone causing you a problem, real or perceived? Just kill them. No fuss, no muss. Here's an idea. Make abortion inaccessible while instilling values. You know, like human life is sacred. That sex isn't first and foremost entertainment. That there's responsibility that comes with it. Your permissive, anything goes culture has abortion on an assembly line. And your justification is the financial burden it causes while at the same time you're willing to throw billions at special interest groups to keep them voting you into power.
Is your interest in the abortion issue about innocent lives or is it about politics?

It is hard to tell.

Don’t forget that even if your interest is political in nature, God still so loves you and can work it out for good.

🙏