10 hour mondays

Tom Jefferson

SO I’m 4 days in and worked my first Monday.... 10 hours and my body is beat lol. Is this how mondays always are? I mean I guess the for sure OT is cool but man...

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
SO I’m 4 days in and worked my first Monday.... 10 hours and my body is beat lol. Is this how mondays always are? I mean I guess the for sure OT is cool but man...
1 down 2 to go till you get paid triple time for everything over 9.5.

Unless you’re a 22.4 driver under the best contract ever......

KOG72

I’m full of it
Seems to me on my Monday’s that my businesses are heavy and I am more spread out. Neighborhoods that usually pull 5 to 10 stops only pulling about 2 stops.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Mondays absolutely crush business-oriented routes. Most of the mixed routes stay the same and the resi runs can even have less work than usual unless cuts were passed off to them.

Tom Jefferson

Welcome to the club. If you thought that was a lot of hours, just wait until peak. You’ll wish for 10 hour days.
Bro how can a person even work fast paced dealing with that type of :censored2: for 12 hours +? I can’t see someone getting use to that kind of :censored2: (a person who actually works their whole shift aside from breaks)

Bob11B

Made it back in under 12....we run ground on Saturday but we cut a lot of routes Monday.

Attachments

• 0408E45B-A32D-43EE-855F-2DE4BFAD9EF2.jpeg
    0408E45B-A32D-43EE-855F-2DE4BFAD9EF2.jpeg
    117.5 KB · Views: 300

Feeder665

Go big or go home!
Bro how can a person even work fast paced dealing with that type of :censored2: for 12 hours +? I can’t see someone getting use to that kind of :censored2: (a person who actually works their whole shift aside from breaks)

It’s called a work ethic?

Life isn’t peaches and cherries jubilee.
First day as a loader

You’ve been at UPS what, about a week? Two? This is how they weed people out. They push you until you break. Or don’t. Those that do, quit. Those that don’t, build a carrier.

This job isn’t for everyone. Do it, or don’t. I don’t care. Just don’t say we didn’t warn you.