10 hours off dot violation

Bud Dog

You people are too ignorant to understand. You DO NOT need a commercial driver’s license to drive a package car therefore you are not under any obligation to follow DOT CDL regulations. It was probably 10-15 years ago that UPS decided to follow some DOT rules.The only thing they decided to abide by which was stated at a PCM. No one works over 12 hours without permission and must have 10 hours off between shifts.

542thruNthru

You people are too ignorant to understand. You DO NOT need a commercial driver’s license to drive a package car therefore you are not under any obligation to follow DOT CDL regulations. It was probably 10-15 years ago that UPS decided to follow some DOT rules.The only thing they decided to abide by which was stated at a PCM. No one works over 12 hours without permission and must have 10 hours off between shifts.
No where did we say we need to follow DOT CDL regulation. I literally just got done showing you that. You're trying to say that we do not have to follow DOT regulations at all. Which is not true. So unless you can show me where it says I don't have to follow HOS. I would have to say you're the one that's too ignorant to understand.

I mean seriously the HOS even has the language of non-CDL driver's! What are you not understanding?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You people are to ignorant to understand. You DO NOT need a commercial driver’s license to drive a package car therefore you are not under any obligation to follow DOT CDL regulations. It was probably 10-15 years ago that UPS decided to follow some DOT rules.The only thing they decided to abide by which was stated at a PCM. No one works over 12 hours without permission and must have 10 hours off between shifts.
😂 Wrong

542thruNthru

Why would UPS willingly restrict all their package car drivers to DOT HOS if they didn't have to? Also why would UPS pay for DOT physicals when they don't have to? It makes no sense.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
😂wrong again

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
This reminds me of a fish I caught once.

It was thiiiisssss BIG!
View attachment 370685

;)
IMG_1383002.jpg