10 Point Commentary ... verbatim or not?

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Sad they go all hardcore on these guys yet they're pushing slapping a UPS magnet on the side of 1999 Corolla, driven by a non background checked Vape lord, texting his girlfriend while scanning packages on his phone pulling up in your driveway, with us delivering the next street over.

Vape lord LMAO!!!!!

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I do not know.
Well do some investing
the-hardy-boys-11-the-mystery-of-the-stretched-ncter-7521816.png

the cooler

5 seeing habits verbatim, 10 point commentary as you stated in your post about the same meaning.
Little tip I taught myself.

1 - stop
2 - go
3 - count 123
4 - 4-6, 6-8
5 - 8-12
6 - S, steering wheel
7 - S, stale green lights
8 - E, eye contact
9 - If you write the number 9 straight up and down with an o and a |, it looks like a car next to a curb.... (Just go with me on this one, it's the only way I could do it).
10 - Use of mirrors/etc. It's the only one I had to actually remember, so having to remember 1/10 myself and using the memorization tactic for the rest of it, not so bad...
10 should be 5. 8 should be 10. 5 should be 8

Dr.Brownz

I've been told that I'll be going to driving school within the next couple of weeks. I've memorized the 5 seeing habits verbatim. I've talked to several drivers, co-workers (who recently completed driving school), and one of my supervisors about the 10 point commentary. Everybody at my center said you don't need to know the commentary verbatim. I was told you can have your own rendition of the commentary as long as the meaning is the same. And I was also told it doesn't have to be in any particular order. Some of the threads I've read on here contradict what I was told at my center. So my question is, verbatim or not?

Yeah they want you to know it, I think the only point of it is to show you can remember things.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Sad they go all hardcore on these guys yet they're pushing slapping a UPS magnet on the side of 1999 Corolla, driven by a non background checked Vape lord, texting his girlfriend while scanning packages on his phone pulling up in your driveway, with us delivering the next street over.

But you make $35/hr with overtime and get awesome benefits and union "protection." That's what they'll say.

dudebro

All liability. When a jury sees an accident by a clean brown UPS truck with a professional looking driver, they tend to decide the victim should win the lottery. When they see a vape lord with a fugaze brown magnet, maybe not so much.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
All liability. When a jury sees an accident by a clean brown UPS truck with a professional looking driver, they tend to decide the victim should win the lottery. When they see a vape lord with a fugaze brown magnet, maybe not so much.
“I might come back later, can’t find your package bruh”
852C4929-9ACA-4B2B-B362-65AE61E65963.jpeg