BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Congratulations.
Thanks.
You're the dumbest person in this thread, and possibly on the site as a whole.That's no small feat.
I'm not sure if you're the most hate-filled or homophobic yet. That's still to be determined. But you're surely in the lead from what I've seen thus far.
In pursuit of my happiness, I often end up dumbing down my intelligence. This response for example is a long shot but I'll try.
Difference of opinion is not phobic or hate.
I could make this statement more politically correct and sensitive if you like , but if a male sucks d* and tells me that it is a natural act, I will disagree.

LarryBird

Thanks.

In pursuit of my happiness, I often end up dumbing down my intelligence. This response for example is a long shot but I'll try.
Difference of opinion is not phobic or hate.
I could make this statement more politically correct and sensitive if you like , but if a male sucks d* and tells me that it is a natural act, I will disagree.
And that's fine. You have the right to believe whatever you want. No matter how wrong you may be.

Homosexuality, while something that might not be my or your preference, isn't unnatural. I mean, it literally occurs in nature. There are animals in the wild that are homosexual...just like there are people that are born gay and have a preference for the same sex for as long as they can remember. Because that is what is natural for them.

The teachings that led you to your current thought processes aren't natural, however, they're the product of man. Therefore they're not infallible, and there's a good chance much of what you know or believe you know, that isn't mathematical, could be considered or proven in the future to be wrong.

Act accordingly.

After reading your above post, I'm now positive you're a fairly to extremely religious person. If I'm wrong, and I'm sure I'm not, please tell me. But please, try not to confuse what it says in your fake story book about what is or is not natural. The bible came about pre-science/scientific method. There can be no science in the bible, and there is no mistake about that. So no matter what you say god thinks about homosexuality, it's all bull:censored2:. Science is factual.

El Correcto

god is dead
And that's fine. You have the right to believe whatever you want. No matter how wrong you may be.

Homosexuality, while something that might not be my or your preference, isn't unnatural. I mean, it literally occurs in nature. There are animals in the wild that are homosexual...just like there are people that are born gay and have a preference for the same sex for as long as they can remember. Because that is what is natural for them.

The teachings that led you to your current thought processes aren't natural, however, they're the product of man. Therefore they're not infallible, and there's a good chance much of what you know or believe you know, that isn't mathematical, could be considered or proven in the future to be wrong.

Act accordingly.

After reading your above post, I'm now positive you're a fairly to extremely religious person. If I'm wrong, and I'm sure I'm not, please tell me. But please, try not to confuse what it says in your fake story book about what is or is not natural. The bible came about pre-science/scientific method. There can be no science in the bible, and there is no mistake about that. So no matter what you say god thinks about homosexuality, it's all bull:censored2:. Science is factual.
Ask him about gay sex and murder. I’ll see you in a week.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

Act accordingly.

Congratulations. You're the dumbest person in this thread, and possibly on the site as a whole.

LarryBird

Ask him about gay sex and murder. I’ll see you in a week.
Am I correct that he's a religious person?

He won't, or at least, hasn't confirmed or denied it yet.

Because if he's one of those people who believes Noah built an ark, and Jonah lived in a whale, I can't take much of what he says too seriously.

El Correcto

god is dead
Am I correct that he's a religious person?

He won't, or at least, hasn't confirmed or denied it yet.

Because if he's one of those people who believes Noah built an ark, and Jonah lived in a whale, I can't take much of what he says too seriously.
He closets Jesus like he does his bisexuality and tries to argue against homosexuality using “facts” and morals lol.

El Correcto

god is dead
You suck.
Nobody cares.
Stop crying.
You suck.
Nobody cares.
Stop crying.
You suck.
Nobody cares.
Stop crying.
You suck.
Nobody cares.
Stop crying.
323DAE09-AA35-4AA9-8A71-6EED7FA3B50A.jpeg

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Groups

Most “hate-groups” in America are considered anti-lgbt.
“Homosexuality gave us Adolph Hitler, and homosexuals in the military gave us the Brown Shirts, the Nazi war machine and six million dead Jews.”
— Bryan Fischer, AFA director of issue analysis for government and public policy, 2010.

That’s my favorite quote, they are onto me and my gay ethno state revolution.
So this guy is saying ww2 happened because of gay people

refineryworker05

10 Questions for Republicans
1.)What are you so scared of?
2.)Why do you think everyone is out to get you and coming to take what you earned?
3.)Why don't you like or show any compassion for your fellow citizens, especially those less fortunate than yourself?
4.)How come the brown people frighten you?
5.)Why do you love the 2cd ammendment so much that you think a ban on assault weapons is bad for this country?
6.)Why do you worry about other people outside your immediate family or relationship having abortions?
7.)Why are you against welfare and entitlement programs despite your stance on abortions?
8.)Why don't you think socialized medicine will work in America, as it does in the rest of the civilized world?
9.)Why do you need to rely on gerrymandering and the electoral college to win local, state, and national elections?
10.)What makes you think a wall will do ANYTHING at all to stop the flow of illegal immigration and drugs into our country?

Probably could've summed it up with this single question: who hurt you?

Here is my issue, there is not an actual large constituency of American voters for the conservative policy agenda.

The plain reality is the conservative policy agenda is unpopular with, or irrelevant to most self identified conservative voters.

In my experience, conservative voters see other groups of Americans as a threat, as underserving of government help and they see these groups of Americans as lazy, violent, criminal, immoral, with values or beliefs that are undermining their America. That's what motivates them, not some specific set of policy ideas about taxes or guns.

LarryBird

Here is my issue, there is not an actual large constituency of American voters for the conservative policy agenda.

The plain reality is the conservative policy agenda is unpopular with, or irrelevant to most self identified conservative voters.

In my experience, conservative voters see other groups of Americans as a threat, as underserving of government help and they see these groups of Americans as lazy, violent, criminal, immoral, with values or beliefs that are undermining their America. That's what motivates them, not some specific set of policy ideas about taxes or guns.
Yeah, but they love their guns - gotta protect themselves and what they earned from the lazy, violent, criminal element that they're so afraid of, that it informs their every decision in life and the voting booth.

It has been studied to death, and determined that republicans are truly fear based people. There are exceptions to this, sure. But taken as a whole, that's who they are and what they represent. That's what they base their decisions, rhetoric, and policy on.