%100 ORION

Rack em

Made the Podium
If I feel like being a giant dick on a certain day then I will follow orion 100%. 3-4 days a week our air is late and gets shuttled out to us so they send the air edd to our boards later in the day. When we get it, everything is messed up and orion makes even less sense that normal. But whatever I don't care, I just follow the stops top of the list down and plug my trusty diad in the cradle and go where it tells me. I noticed my SPORH drops dramatically on those days.

ManInBrown

• mad about that warning letter?
• angry you aren’t doing your bid route?
• sick of the route next to you doing 50 less stops?
• personal day get denied?
• too much air?
• mad about working Saturday?
• want to get back at UPS?

If you have answered YES to any of these questions then follow ORION 100%....watch the changes that unfold
Yup. Was called in the office one morning after my 5th week in a row of being handed some free money at the PCM in the form of a 9.5 grievance check. center manager on and on about you better be 100% Orion today blah blah blah. You’re playing games out there. I look at Stewie and I say you heard him say that. So when I come back at 11pm with 30 missed you were a witness. Stewie looks at him and says you sure about that. Yes, 100%. I walk out laughing. I’m leaving the building and he’s screaming chasing me in the yard. Stop, stop. He gets up to me, and says “Run it your way” lol. It’s like dealing with toddlers.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
94280A4A-237A-48C0-A7B6-021A891B1C7E.gif

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Try learning a new route on Orion. Those are fun days, sometimes I scroll up and down the board and run it shelf to shelf, sometimes I stop caring after I get the air off and tank that bi** 100% Orion style

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Of course they do, new guys are getting trained off of a printed out edd manifest here LOL
I was the last guy in my center to qualify on RDO....amazingly, since they banned RDO here they haven’t been able to get anybody to qualify. Then once they REALLY had to get some guys in there they started printing out the manifests, both sup and driver have their own copy. It’s adorable

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
100% ORION is a guaranteed stop count killer. Added miles along with constantly walking stops across the street drives plan day up and stop count down.

If you can survive the mental mind friend$&K you’re in for a wonderful future. With the new push for under 9.5 they’ve got no choice but to pull stops off.

Overpaid Union Thug

100% ORION is a guaranteed stop count killer. Added miles along with constantly walking stops across the street drives plan day up and stop count down.

If you can survive the mental mind friend$&K you’re in for a wonderful future. With the new push for under 9.5 they’ve got no choice but to pull stops off.
The trick to making it work is to simply not give a **ck anymore.