%100 ORION

Dragon

Package Center Manager
What about the cradle usage???!?!?? USE THE GD CRADLE OR ELSE ARRRGHAAGH!!

--Dragon

Unfortunately sad but true...just another metric for my team to achieve...not to high, not to low..

Orion...if your route is not the way you want it in RDO or EDD then its just going to be scrambled eggs.

The comments posted on UPSers about Orion really say it all.

Overpaid Union Thug

Unfortunately sad but true...just another metric for my team to achieve...not to high, not to low..
I actually like the cradle and the navigation. I don’t understand why so many people are against it.

Orion...if your route is not the way you want it in RDO or EDD then its just going to be scrambled eggs.

The comments posted on UPSers about Orion really say it all.

My route is literally stop for stop in RDO. It has been since we first got PAS/EDD. But ORION still scatter brains the solution.

tourists24

What about the cradle usage???!?!?? USE THE GD CRADLE OR ELSE ARRRGHAAGH!!

--Dragon
We actually had a driver this week leave out with his route and the package car didn’t have a cradle in it. The center sent someone out to his area to trade out cars so that he could have one with a cradle

iowa boy

Funniest thing I heard over peak, "how am I supposed to follow Orion if the 6,7, and 8k shelves are left out??"

I was in a rental over peak. Took 4 days of me complaining about running orion without shelves for them to figure out why I wanted orion turned off on my route. And that's after I had to explain it to them, as they didn't understand why I couldn't use orion.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
area knowledge is no longer valued by management ...the diad cradle has devalued the UPS driver position. The 22.4s deserve a pay cut! the task of learning new routes has been made much easier.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
area knowledge is no longer valued by management ...the diad cradle has devalued the UPS driver position. The 22.4s deserve a pay cut! the task of learning new routes has been made much easier.
Until the cradle is broke or it can’t find a gps position. Then they are totally screwed

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
• mad about that warning letter?
• angry you aren’t doing your bid route?
• sick of the route next to you doing 50 less stops?
• personal day get denied?
• too much air?
• mad about working Saturday?
• want to get back at UPS?

If you have answered YES to any of these questions then follow ORION 100%....watch the changes that unfold

MANAGEMENT IS THE ENEMY

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
If I feel like being a giant dick on a certain day then I will follow orion 100%. 3-4 days a week our air is late and gets shuttled out to us so they send the air edd to our boards later in the day. When we get it, everything is messed up and orion makes even less sense that normal. But whatever I don't care, I just follow the stops top of the list down and plug my trusty diad in the cradle and go where it tells me. I noticed my SPORH drops dramatically on those days.
That’s so fun when you’re covering a route you don’t know all that well and 12 random stops pop into your board with hins and business saver commits all over the place. Oh you only have 40 stops left? Here, go cover the entire loop all over again, you have an hour and a half to get savers off so no LATES!!!!

ManInBrown

This is what today’s package drivers don’t understand. They are completely powerless against any driver that doesn’t mind working 14 hours a day. I didn’t want to work 14 hours a day ever. I didn’t even want to work 9. But you have to play their game. It’s the only way. Once they realize that, they will leave you alone. When you’re the guy who’s flipping out about stop counts Blah Blah Blah. They got you. They know they have you. I let it be known I do not want to be out there all night but if you want to play that game, there will be a price to pay. They will either lighten you up, or you need to kill them in grievances.

But the one thing that goes along with that is, don’t do anything stupid. Do everything by the book. Cause they’ll be waiting for you to screw up. I was their worst nightmare. Killed them in grievances, and was a model employee on the road. Never took any shortcuts. Did the job exactly how it was supposed to be done. You cant be jamming grievances up their arse, and then go on the road and steal time, and sign for packages, and get in accidents. It doesn’t work.

Overpaid Union Thug

This is what today’s package drivers don’t understand. They are completely powerless against any driver that doesn’t mind working 14 hours a day. I didn’t want to work 14 hours a day ever. I didn’t even want to work 9. But you have to play their game. It’s the only way. Once they realize that, they will leave you alone. When you’re the guy who’s flipping out about stop counts Blah Blah Blah. They got you. They know they have you. I let it be known I do not want to be out there all night but if you want to play that game, there will be a price to pay. They will either lighten you up, or you need to kill them in grievances.

But the one thing that goes along with that is, don’t do anything stupid. Do everything by the book. Cause they’ll be waiting for you to screw up. I was their worst nightmare. Killed them in grievances, and was a model employee on the road. Never took any shortcuts. Did the job exactly how it was supposed to be done. You cant be jamming grievances up their arse, and then go on the road and steal time, and sign for packages, and get in accidents. It doesn’t work.

To simplify.....

Don’t worry about the numbers.

Follow as many methods as you can every day no matter what.

File when over 9.5.

Do these things and you’ll never have to complain or ask for help again. You’ll be dispatched fairly and sent help without ever having to say a word. Simply don’t care.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
• mad about that warning letter?
• angry you aren’t doing your bid route?
• sick of the route next to you doing 50 less stops?
• personal day get denied?
• too much air?
• mad about working Saturday?
• want to get back at UPS?

If you have answered YES to any of these questions then follow ORION 100%....watch the changes that unfold
Perfect, get that thing fixed up so I can bump you off it.
Thanks.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Looks like on road sups deserve a pay cut, too. No more "training" on routes. Atlanta, are you listening? There's your increase in profits.