%100 ORION

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
They use to turn ODO on and off depending on stops per car. We’d just go in and see our routes were in red and they’d turn it off. Well something happened because about 6 months ago that all changed.

Now running EDD requires an act of Congress and requires them to explain to IE in an email of some sort.

I don’t care who you are, there’s no way that 100% ORION is better and more efficient then a seasoned veteran driver.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
They use to turn ODO on and off depending on stops per car. We’d just go in and see our routes were in red and they’d turn it off. Well something happened because about 6 months ago that all changed.

Now running EDD requires an act of Congress and requires them to explain to IE in an email of some sort.

I don’t care who you are, there’s no way that 100% ORION is better and more efficient then a seasoned veteran driver.
Too bad management doesn't have the balls to tell corporate it doesnt work on the conference calls. Show me the money in the meantime. 100% Orion is better than any payraise. Thanks, corporate. The stockholders are tickled.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
F203EA6D-AB71-416E-B66D-491C2F21B688.jpeg