100k Club

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
We have a driver who is at 75k right now, but he never takes sick days and cashes out option days.

We have one of those problem is he is still in progression. I'm sure the company loves him. We also have 2 drivers who are currently paying for weddings (their own) they are begging for over time and the paychecks just go straight to wedding fund. Never ever ever would I have paid for my own wedding my wife knew if it came down to us paying it was gonna be a courthouse shindig.

menotyou

bella amicizia
We have one of those problem is he is still in progression. I'm sure the company loves him. We also have 2 drivers who are currently paying for weddings (their own) they are begging for over time and the paychecks just go straight to wedding fund. Never ever ever would I have paid for my own wedding my wife knew if it came down to us paying it was gonna be a courthouse shindig.
I never understood why women wanted a big wedding. Take the money and buy a house.

kingOFchester

Did I do a reply to your post specifically? NO............I'm sure I'm not the only one who is aware of your slams against women and dislike them.

Gee, you lied about putting me on ignore.......

Using the ignore feature shows little self-control. Responding to someone that you claim to have on ignore is just absurd.

Omega man

Remember the old days?
To get promoted into management, you had to drive for one year.
They left my management position open for 2 months until I got the official 12 months in.
I drove for 16 months in an 18 month period and loved it.
Scratched on my 18th day and became a swing driver on my 23rd day after my 22nd day review.
The best job I ever had at UPS.

I'm not naive though, it was already getting boring and monotonous and my body would not have held up if I had stayed.
I would have gone to feeder eventually making runs in the middle of the night and one night I would have gone to sleep and crashed into a bridge support killing me instantly and that would have been a great loss for you because you would not get the benefit of my snoozing, long-winded posts.

Your "scratch" years ago is now comparable to 1 to 2 hours over today.