110 year sentence for truck driver....see?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I mean, I'm sure he's remorseful and he didn't want to kill or maim anyone, but he killed four people and effed up six more really badly. Moreover, he did it by making a long series of unprofessionally poor choices. 110 seems about right to me.
Feeder guys would know more about this than anyone. Are they trained what to do in failure mode?

Feeder guys would know more about this than anyone. Are they trained what to do in failure mode?
I got my CDL in 2000, and idk who gets trained for what, as I didn't go to a truck driving school. The process for me was really just reading a book, performing a comprehensive pre-trip, and taking a road test.

No idea what these CDL factories are teaching.

Poop Head

Judge me.
I got my CDL in 2000, and idk who gets trained for what, as I didn't go to a truck driving school. The process for me was really just reading a book, performing a comprehensive pre-trip, and taking a road test.

No idea what these CDL factories are teaching.
Any info on this guy? I seriously remember hearing that he was an illegal. Was that true? Idk. Obviously, he isnt gonna have any licensing of thats the case.

$6500 for a six-week training course. Ridiculous. "Muh driver shortage."
Six weeks is if you only go weekends. They have classes for $4k around here that are 2.5 weeks and you get your license. 3rd party testers, too, so you don't even have to be seen by the MVD/DOT guy except to go pick up your physical license.

Dirty Cubans...
Love cubans.

Cuban-Sandwich-Recipe1.jpg