114° Friday, how hot was your delivery area?

MAKAVELI

With a fan I wasn't ever really that uncomfortable in the cab. But there were times digging for a package where I'd literally have to come back to the cab to take a breather, then go back in and start searching again.

It's seriously unsafe down here in the South.
We have fans in our Sprinters. It really doesn't make much of a difference.

brostalss

HVAC place on my route has these "cooling vests" that the workers use when they have attic work. They are basically liquid filled that they keep in a freezer until they are needed. I tried one on, and it literally took my breath away. I always wanted to get one, but it would take 2, and a big enough ice chest to keep one in as they only have a cooling effect for a couple hours, and they are about 250- 300 dollars EACH.

They make much cheaper versions you can find on Amazon. I used one. Froze it over night. Put it on at lunch break,(cold as friend on your back) took a 30 minute nap on the shelf in 100+ degree heat. I was cool as ice. Felt so good. It would last about 45 minutes on a really hot day. Stuff it back in my ice chest to recharge.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
I am not saying this doesn't happen so don't think that way, but....OMFG a WC attorney would rape the ever living :censored2: out of the company if this could be proven!

dsc_0001-jpg.201107

I have often wondered why every FedEx truck I have ever seen had an open BH door. You all strap it open!!!!

Yeah, I mainly use the anchor point of the passenger seat to hold the last couple of stops of my route...

image%3A37088.jpg

After 30-50 stops, center aisle clear & I mainly go thru the mouse hole of a bulkhead door for the rest of the day