12-23 Air only?

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
No…just one small one. So small I can’t even see it.
1702788960620983.gif

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
My buddy who's working texted me and said they were about 25% overplanned for today after deciding to cut routes. Center manager calling drivers at 8am asking if they wanted to work. Lots of unexpected amazon airs. "Worse than we thought" blah blah

Sometimes I'm amazed that this company can function on a daily basis considering no one seems to know what's going on.

oldngray

nowhere special
My buddy who's working texted me and said they were about 25% overplanned for today after deciding to cut routes. Center manager calling drivers at 8am asking if they wanted to work. Lots of unexpected amazon airs. "Worse than we thought" blah blah

Sometimes I'm amazed that this company can function on a daily basis considering no one seems to know what's going on.
When they try to pull that :censored2: after I'm already at work I say screw 'em. I'm here. Pay me.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣