12 dollars an hour starting wage

UpsAngel

Maybe that's in your local supplement...not in my local. All preloaders start at the same rate. New hires are bounced around from unload to loading like ping pong balls. Do you honestly think that their hourly rate will vary a dollar depending on where they worked on a particular day?? No! You can hit that disagree button all you want...it doesn't mean you're right.

Funny, you couldn't figure out the bottom of your paystub to determine your number of sick days....and you have to ask whether a preloader who's been here six years longer than you has seniority over you..but suddenly you're Rainman with the contract. Riiight.

I try to read contract before asking questions but sometimes its not there or unclear. Pay rate is something i looked into thoroughly when it shifted.

I never asked about bottom of my check i found a old thread and figured it out a while back. Pfft

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I try to read contract before asking questions but sometimes its not there or unclear. Pay rate is something i looked into thoroughly when it shifted.

I never asked about bottom of my check i found a old thread and figured it out a while back. Pfft
I didn't say you asked about your check...you got yourself suspended because you said you weren't sure how many sick days you had used or had left...that is what I was referring to.

UpsAngel

I didn't say you asked about your check...you got yourself suspended because you said you weren't sure how many sick days you had used or had left...that is what I was referring to.

Nope i got suspended for having 6 occasions in 9 months only used 8hrs sick pay according to my center manager. Rest were unpaid for one reason or another. I still not exactly sure wtf happened. Just taking slap on the wrist, moving on.

PT Car Washer

Preloaders make more because its a skilled position but I wouldn't be surprised if that went away with all of the dumbing around going on.
Used to be a skilled position. With PAL all of the new preloaders are paid unskilled rate. Only preloaders who loaded before PAL receive the extra dollar. I don't agree with it but that is the way it is in my building. Same thing with the new overhead scanners in the smalls sort. They lost their dollar also.

EastBrown N Down

Used to be a skilled position. With PAL all of the new preloaders are paid unskilled rate. Only preloaders who loaded before PAL receive the extra dollar. I don't agree with it but that is the way it is in my building. Same thing with the new overhead scanners in the smalls sort. They lost their dollar

I was hired less than a month ago and I get the full 11 and so do all the other new hires. .

EastBrown N Down

I was hired less than a month ago and I get the full 11 and so do all the other new hires..

I don't know how I quoted my own post, but this was in response to pt car washer's post.

UpsAngel

I was hired less than a month ago and I get the full 11 and so do all the other new hires..

I don't know how I quoted my own post, but this was in response to pt car washer's post.
I busted my ass for 850 when i started these kids are starting at 11? Pfft. If it wasnt for that retro check i would be even more outraged.

EastBrown N Down

Kids? I'm 34 years old this is a 2nd job for me, I'm a ft electrician.. you should have probably looked into making real money and you wouldn't be so "outraged" it's called inflation buddy cost of living goes up so does starting pay.. pfft.

UpsAngel

Kids? I'm 34 years old this is a 2nd job for me, I'm a ft electrician.. you should have probably looked into making real money and you wouldn't be so "outraged" it's called inflation buddy cost of living goes up so does starting pay.. pfft.

Calm your tits there EastBrown N Dow. It Just sucks that i busted my hump for a year for less money is alls i was sayin'. Not attacking the newbies.

Gee-sh tough crowd.:annoyed2:

PT Car Washer

I am just reporting how things are in my building. At one time everyone on the Preload received the extra dollar just for showing up. New preload manager changed everything. A lot of people are hoping he will be the old manager soon.