13 Year Old Out At 2 AM, With Gun, Shot In Chicago

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
She hasn't blamed anyone. Basically said she wants the facts / due process before rushing to judgement.

Sounds like some self guilt before blaming others.
The family as of last week already had legal representation.

Box Ox

patriot babbit
giphy.gif

Box Ox

she served for country for 12 years and was shot unarmed. you support of the murder of the opposition as valid has been noted.
Yep, and Robert E Lee was a US soldier for 32 years before he took command of the Confederate Army of Northern Virginia. Both Babbitt and Lee were brave people who also ultimately acted against the United States. Much like my brave southern ancestors did.

wilberforce15

Yep, and Robert E Lee was a US soldier for 32 years before he took command of the Confederate Army of Northern Virginia. Both Babbitt and Lee were brave people who also ultimately acted against the United States. Much like my brave southern ancestors did.
Robert E Lee protected his state from invasion. He did not commit a single offense against the United States.

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
It's sad that this kid was killed. However, he set those chain of events in to motion himself. Running from the police. Officer is chasing an unknown suspect that could be armed. He has a split second to decide between life and death to protect himself and uphold the law and apprehend the suspect. The split second when the kid turned, hands raised presumably after dropping the gun, was too late. Like driving a car super fast, you're bound to crash. Kid paid with his life for running with the wrong crowd, being out at that time, with a gun, running from cops after a shooting, yeah game over. Play stupid games, get stupid results.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Dr Fauci has stated that the cause of death was COVID 19. If the kid would of had on 3 mask and had the vaccine he would still be with us today!

newfie

walking through a capital is hardly acting against your country. she did much less than the so called protestors in brooklyn are doing now .