13 Year Old Out At 2 AM, With Gun, Shot In Chicago

rickyb

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Why do care what someone claims their gender is? I don't because it doesn't affect me.

It doesnt until some fat Idiot with its head shaven cries on twitter that you misgendered it and you get fired from your job.

Or until Biden makes it "an act of violence" by law if you misgender someone even by accident and now you're going to jail.

Kamala harris did put her preferred pronouns on her twitter account. Pandering.

Gotta think of the road ahead, gotta think of what we're signing up for brotha. At what point are we too far left?

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
I think that woman GA representative was saying very similar.
Yeah if she wants anything to do with Trump then she isnt real.

I personally think that trump was the willfull scapegoat for conspiracy theories that are actually pretty damn convincing. Think of Qanon. Trump went along with it. He didnt denounce it and he sent several signals to get the Qanon community to get them excited. They called it "hopium".

Now if we ever talk about child sex traffiking we just get labeled a q anon trumpee domestic terrorist.

Our leaders and their families have sex with children and used Donald Trump to make anyone who points it out discredited as a loon.

It's all my personal opinion. I didn't hear from a podcaster or epoch times. Take it with a grain a salt.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
@vantexan

Regarding trump throwing Qanon a bone. There are more examples if you want.

20210417_032421.jpg

20210417_032434.jpg