13 Year Old Out At 2 AM, With Gun, Shot In Chicago

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Kid paid with his life for running with the wrong crowd, being out at that time, with a gun, running from cops after a shooting, yeah game over. Play stupid games, get stupid results.
The kid was in the only crowd he knew, at a time that seemed normal to him, with a gun ( part of the dress code) and running from the cops probably for the 100th time in his life.
13.... Makes you wonder...if it hadn't happened.
I wonder how many lives were saved by his demise this early. I mean with a start like this kid had and in a place like he was..... the skies the limit.
Kinda like the abortion argument. You know, kill it now, it's best for everyone.

rickyb

in t
on trailer park boys, ricky's little daughter was driving his car, ate weed brownies by accident, shot the dog by accident, and is a bottle kid

MAKAVELI

The kid was in the only crowd he knew, at a time that seemed normal to him, with a gun ( part of the dress code) and running from the cops probably for the 100th time in his life.
I wonder how many lives were saved by his demise this early. I mean with a start like this kid had and in a place like he was..... the skies the limit.
Kinda like the abortion argument. You know, kill it now, it's best for everyone.
I wonder how many lives would've been saved if Drumpf was never president.

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
Yeah his life was an accident waiting to happen. Lives probably have been saved by his early demise. Could there have been intervention at some point in his life to steer him elsewhere, maybe. But at that point, he was already past the point of no return. My mother didn't even let me play with water guns, let alone be out running the streets in the middle of the night.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Just leaders and top politicians from around the world here nothing weird go back to Starbucks and xbox.
0_nEEy5wLCxUydhPFX.jpg