13 Year Old Out At 2 AM, With Gun, Shot In Chicago

newfie

Bro you keep talking about biden in your defense of trump. Biden is a * as well. He's worse. I'm not talking positively about him at all.

The president can choose his words wisely and make them look stupid without gathering 3 million people at a useless protest to make US look stupid.
you're answering some point but not mine .

newfie

1618706322179.png

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Obama’s first inauguration had about 1.5 million people and is regarded as the largest gathering in DC history. Do you think the insurrection had double that number?

I honestly dont know. I heard reports of 3 million and I heard reports of less. You dont know either 😁

Let's post contradicting articles and argue about which source is fake news! Yeah no thanks, go somewhere else loser.

It will be fine

I honestly dont know. I heard reports of 3 million and I heard reports of less. You dont know either 😁

Let's post contradicting articles and argue about which source is fake news! Yeah no thanks, go somewhere else loser.
Any normal rational person would conclude it was not close to 3 million. Sorry that upsets you and you have to use personal attacks, it’s just basic math.

newfie

Any normal rational person would conclude it was not close to 3 million. Sorry that upsets you and you have to use personal attacks, it’s just basic math.
any normal rational person might conclude it was six million. You have never been normal or rational thus you dont know what one such person would say.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Various camera angles showed the junior thug throwing the gun behind the wall, which the Officer could not see.
When he brought his right hand out, it could have been with the gun. The Officer fired less than 0.9 seconds after he brought his hand out.
Justified!
The little punk put himself in that situation and forced the Officer to react.
Punk lost!

MAKAVELI

Various camera angles showed the junior thug throwing the gun behind the wall, which the Officer could not see.
When he brought his right hand out, it could have been with the gun. The Officer fired less than 0.9 seconds after he brought his hand out.
Justified!
The little punk put himself in that situation and forced the Officer to react.
Punk lost!
Officer told him to put his hands up. That's exactly what the kid did and was shot for complying. Ttku son...