13 Year Old Out At 2 AM, With Gun, Shot In Chicago

Poop Head

Judge me.
20210417_091537.jpg

newfie

I personally think that trump was the willfull scapegoat for conspiracy theories that are actually pretty damn convincing. Think of Qanon. Trump went along with it. He didnt denounce it and he sent several signals to get the Qanon community to get them excited. They called it "hopium".
I saw a video compilation where trump denounced racism and racist groups some individually about 40 times during his 5 years in public life yet the media kept spinning that story like it never happened.
His not denouncing something was a constant fabricated attack on Trump.
at some point you have to stop chasing that nonsense to maintain some dignity .

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
at some point you have to stop chasing that nonsense to maintain some dignity .

Well I agreed whole heartedly with your post but if this is the way you want to handle our conversation.

I'm not talking about trump denouncing racism. I'm well aware of how many times he denounced it. I was talking about how he never denounced Q

Now do you want to maintain some dignity and apologize because you were wrong and insulted my own dignity while being wrong?

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
i dont see Q anywhere in your post? was he expected to say thank you for the 75 million votes except for and then read from a long list of votes he does not approve of?

thats just plain silly

QANON was a conspiracy of trump with high level military intelligence. "GIANT VOICE" is a military emergency broadcast system that all media and television stations are required by law to air it.

You can decide that trump just used that in all caps by coincidence. I can decide he used it maliciously to get right wingers excited.

All I'm saying is. If trump denounced Q anon during one of his town halls before the election. It would have looked a lot better for trump while Q anon was "storming the capitol"

Babagounj

Strength through joy
QANON was a conspiracy of trump with high level military intelligence. "GIANT VOICE" is a military emergency broadcast system that all media and television stations are required by law to air it.

You can decide that trump just used that in all caps by coincidence. I can decide he used it maliciously to get right wingers excited.

All I'm saying is. If trump denounced Q anon during one of his town halls before the election. It would have looked a lot better for trump while Q anon was "storming the capitol"
Even if he had , the media would not have reported it.
All they were concerned about how to make orange man look bad.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Even if he had , the media would not have reported it.
All they were concerned about how to make orange man look bad.
Maybe so. He still never did.

Did you like jim jordan taking the spotlight in the debate against Fauci regarding the rights of americans?

I liked how his mask slipped, made sure to pull it back up really fast, then told Fauci he agrees with 525k deaths.

If Jim Jordan was real he would take that mask off and make Congress remove him by force. He would lead. We have no leaders.

rickyb

Ricky check this out. Everyone is straight STRAPPED at church. Yet we're all on our knees worshipping God and never shooting each other.

Just food for thought.
America has a history of violence too. im not sure who the expert on gun violence is but i know where to look. I dont like how much power the gun lobby has. i forgot alot of wat i learned

vantexan

Yeah if she wants anything to do with Trump then she isnt real.

I personally think that trump was the willfull scapegoat for conspiracy theories that are actually pretty damn convincing. Think of Qanon. Trump went along with it. He didnt denounce it and he sent several signals to get the Qanon community to get them excited. They called it "hopium".

Now if we ever talk about child sex traffiking we just get labeled a q anon trumpee domestic terrorist.

Our leaders and their families have sex with children and used Donald Trump to make anyone who points it out discredited as a loon.

It's all my personal opinion. I didn't hear from a podcaster or epoch times. Take it with a grain a salt.
I wouldn't be surprised if there's some of that going on but it's not fair to make blanket statements, labeling everyone a paedophile.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
America has a history of violence too. im not sure who the expert on gun violence is but i know where to look. I dont like how much power the gun lobby has. i forgot alot of wat i learned
Happens to me all the time too forgetting what you learn.

The NRA and gun lobbyist have evil motivations too I'm sure. Dont let them being evil convince you to take away my right to own a gun. My bible tells me to sell my cloak and buy a sword. I have a right to self preservation.

vantexan

Believe what you want.

One thing is for sure.

Hunter biden is, and joe is protecting him.
I've seen the pics and no doubt they're disturbing and he should be prosecuted. But to say all of them are? You're a Christian, right? As a Christian you can't be spreading around such things. If you have proof that's one thing. But spreading around such stuff when all you know is what you've been told is just gossip, which is condemned.