13 Year Old Out At 2 AM, With Gun, Shot In Chicago

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
I've seen the pics and no doubt they're disturbing and he should be prosecuted. But to say all of them are? You're a Christian, right? As a Christian you can't be spreading around such things. If you have proof that's one thing. But spreading around such stuff when all you know is what you've been told is just gossip, which is condemned.
They are trying to force puberty blockers on our children without the consent of parents in the name of LGBT rights.

They're :censored2:ing pedophiles and I will expose them

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
I've seen the pics and no doubt they're disturbing and he should be prosecuted. But to say all of them are? You're a Christian, right? As a Christian you can't be spreading around such things. If you have proof that's one thing. But spreading around such stuff when all you know is what you've been told is just gossip, which is condemned.
Bro how you gonna tell me what I can and cannot do as a christian?

But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a great millstone fastened around his neck and to be drowned in the depth of the sea.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
They are trying to force puberty blockers on our children without the consent of parents in the name of LGBT rights.
That’s what I thought, unsubstantiated conspiracy theories.
The radical Democrat "equality act" regulates this kind of thing into law:

(CNN) —
A Hamilton County, Ohio, judge on Friday gave custody of a transgender teen to his grandparents rather than his parents, allowing them to make medical decisions regarding his transition.

The parents didn’t want the teen, a 17-year-old who identifies as male, to undergo hormone treatment and refused to call him by his chosen name, triggering suicidal feelings, according to court testimony. The parents wanted custody in order to make medical decisions for the teen and prohibit the treatment that his medical team had recommended.

vantexan

Bro how you gonna tell me what I can and cannot do as a christian?

But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a great millstone fastened around his neck and to be drowned in the depth of the sea.
So true. But you don't know who's doing what. Spreading rumors and gossip isn't Christianity.

newfie

Well I agreed whole heartedly with your post but if this is the way you want to handle our conversation.

I'm not talking about trump denouncing racism. I'm well aware of how many times he denounced it. I was talking about how he never denounced Q

Now do you want to maintain some dignity and apologize because you were wrong and insulted my own dignity while being wrong?
i was talking about the constant requests for Trump to denounce something
no president has ever been asked to denounce so many different things
its a BS argument

newfie

QANON was a conspiracy of trump with high level military intelligence. "GIANT VOICE" is a military emergency broadcast system that all media and television stations are required by law to air it.

You can decide that trump just used that in all caps by coincidence. I can decide he used it maliciously to get right wingers excited.

All I'm saying is. If trump denounced Q anon during one of his town halls before the election. It would have looked a lot better for trump while Q anon was "storming the capitol"
that my friend is some heavy made up conspiracy nonsense there. Wasn't 4 years of russian collusion nonsense enough for you?

newfie

QANON was a conspiracy of trump with high level military intelligence. "GIANT VOICE" is a military emergency broadcast system that all media and television stations are required by law to air it.

You can decide that trump just used that in all caps by coincidence. I can decide he used it maliciously to get right wingers excited.

All I'm saying is. If trump denounced Q anon during one of his town halls before the election. It would have looked a lot better for trump while Q anon was "storming the capitol"
And Biden pretended Antifa does not exist. I mean come on really? How do you want to do this have our president perform like a circus dog have an hour in his day where he denounces whatever wild conspiracy we decide we want to chase today?
AT some point the request to keep finding something to denounce has to stop.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
And Biden pretended Antifa does not exist. I mean come on really? How do you want to do this have our president perform like a circus dog have an hour in his day where he denounces whatever wild conspiracy we decide we want to chase today?
AT some point the request to keep finding something to denounce has to stop.
So he should have denounced and let the media play their games, let the competent folks sort it out.

Nope, instead he claimed he would have new information to to reveal, got 3 million people out there for nothing, and made the best of America look retarded. Probs on purpose

I'm not saying biden was a better choice. I'm saying :censored2: both parties and let's unite over something that works.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
So he should have denounced and let the media play their games, let the competent folks sort it out.

Nope, instead he claimed he would have new information to to reveal, got 3 million people out there for nothing, and made the best of America look retarded. Probs on purpose

I'm not saying biden was a better choice. I'm saying * both parties and let's unite over something that works.

@DriveInDriveOut
20210417_181428.png

newfie

I'm not saying biden was a better choice. I'm saying * both parties and let's unite over something that works.
the president is not supposed to be a circus performer who spends his day denouncing any and all groups to avoid being accused of enjoying their support. Its a nonsense argument to say if he didnt denounce them then he likes them.
Biden has not denounced Sovereign Citizen Extremists but I am not going to accuse him of trying to gather their support.
Biden was asked directly about Antifa and dodged the question. So I do wonder if the dems view Antifa as their brown shirts to attack opposing views.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
the president is not supposed to be a circus performer who spends his day denouncing any and all groups to avoid being accused of enjoying their support. Its a nonsense argument to say if he didnt denounce them then he likes them.
Biden has not denounced Sovereign Citizen Extremists but I am not going to accuse him of trying to gather their support.
Biden was asked directly about Antifa and dodged the question. So I do wonder if the dems view Antifa as their brown shirts to attack opposing views.

Bro you keep talking about biden in your defense of trump. Biden is a :censored2: as well. He's worse. I'm not talking positively about him at all.

The president can choose his words wisely and make them look stupid without gathering 3 million people at a useless protest to make US look stupid.