15 New Appointees

moreluck

golden ticket member
OK, now Obama has named 15 new appointees to various positions......none approved by the senate.
Does anyone know anything about these new folks?

diesel96

As far as unchallenged recess appointees by Bush- 170 and Clinton -140...nothing new.
Why is this news ? Opposition party said they would not cooperate for the rest of the year anyway.

tieguy

Banned
As far as unchallenged recess appointees by Bush- 170 and Clinton -140...nothing new.
Why is this news ? Opposition party said they would not cooperate for the rest of the year anyway.

what they actually said is they won't be allowed to cooperate. this is the most devisive president ever.

tieguy

Banned
along with bypassing normal procedures to get his way it appears Obama is also working on controlling free speech on the internet. Soon Klein may be the only one allowed to post here.

http://www.politico.com/arena/

"Another Obama bypass is regulating the Internet under the slogan of “net neutrality.” The president notably said, “I will take a back seat to no one in my commitment to network neutrality.” That apparently includes not taking a back seat to Congress, the American people, or the democratic process, because his effort is proceeding apace despite near-zero support in Congress. The Markey-Eshoo net neutrality bill has only 21 co-sponsors. It has not even been introduced in the Senate, where last Congress it attracted only 11 co-sponsors, including then-Senator Obama."

diesel96

what they actually said is they won't be allowed to cooperate. this is the most devisive president ever.

no, what actually said was this...“There will be no cooperation for the rest of the year,” McCain told an Arizona radio station.

David Axelrod: “You know, that’s okay on the sandlot, but that’s not really okay when you’re trying to govern a country and move a country forward. It’s a disappointing attitude.”

tieguy

Banned
no, what actually said was this...“There will be no cooperation for the rest of the year,” McCain told an Arizona radio station.

David Axelrod: “You know, that’s okay on the sandlot, but that’s not really okay when you’re trying to govern a country and move a country forward. It’s a disappointing attitude.”

in what context. I watch the spoiled brat take his ball and go home. I then say well I won't be playing ball today. You then come along and quote me conviently forgetting to mention you took your ball home.