19 Black workers sue UPS for hostile work environment.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I recall back in the early 80's , about once a month HR would walk a group of possible new hires through while my shift was working , to show them what the job was. My shift was always looking for bodies , it was like a revolving door. Some never stayed long enough to know their names. So as each group was seen, we would do a headcount and start calling anyone who showed up the next night to work as a number from that group { 1 of 23 }.

oldngray

nowhere special
I recall back in the early 80's , about once a month HR would walk a group of possible new hires through while my shift was working , to show them what the job was. My shift was always looking for bodies , it was like a revolving door. Some never stayed long enough to know their names. So as each group was seen, we would do a headcount and start calling anyone who showed up the next night to work as a number from that group { 1 of 23 }.
We always laughed at the new meat when they went by on one of those tours.

542thruNthru

Tell him! He doesn’t even work, spends half his time at delicious micro breweries for lunch. He’s a real SOB.

Well it's lunch time.
20190315_122104.jpg

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
How am I being a cry baby? If anything, UPS weeds out the snowflakes. We get a lot of volume down here so there aren’t any pusillanimous were I work. Where do you work btw? Probably out in the boonies where you get 20 trailers a night if you’re lucky.

I bet you have the hardest pull in the hardest building in the hardest division
Don’t you

watdaflock?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...-racism/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.25db37c6dbec

What do you all think about this? In my building personally, I have never experienced any sort of racism or discrimination based on race. I’m ashamed that the company allowed these workers to get bullied in this manner. I hope they win and teach management to take reports of harassment more seriously.

I work at a small hub in Ohio, right dab in the middle of Trump country. I've heard multiple co-workers and even PT sups use the N-word, along with other racist vocabulary.
He have zero African American employees.

Karma...

UPS is a hostile work environment for everybody. Sounds like a bunch of crybabies to me looking for some easy money.
and while you are busy sueing UPS consider the same to the Teamsters as well....both are part of the same hypocracy and must be held accountable.......follow the methods !