19 Black workers sue UPS for hostile work environment.

F

Frankie's Friend

You hate life :D
Hate is a very strong word. Pity better fits my feelings towards people like you. You try to always stir up hate and bolster your importance. That makes you appear weak.
Do you feel weak? You remind me of the sucker fish that swim along beside whales mouths so they don't have to work for existence. You prey on other's efforts and criticize them for not working harder for you. No wonder the stewards in your building ignore you.

rod

Retired 22 years
Hilarious. Whites are the cause of what you believe is the double standard! The relationships are not the same. That's why fellow blacks can use the n-word, but not whites.
I know girls who call each other "bitch" but if I do it.....all heck breaks loose!

That's because you are hanging around with bitches.

F

Frankie's Friend

That's because you are hanging around with bitches.
20190317_152747.jpg

F

Frankie's Friend

Just like all guys can be bastards all women can be bitches. The difference is the amount of time it takes to go from nice person to just the opposite. For a women it can be nano-seconds. They seem to have more of a hair trigger than a guy.
The art of ducking is invaluable.
Keep your eyes moving is you're going to poke the (mother) bear.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
How do we know the manager just didn't have a bad day and it's his way of letting off steam before he goes ballistic. . Is everyone making this is a racial thing? Without knowing the facts I think its funny as hell.

She.

And she kept it there for almost 4 days even after receiving multiple complaints about what it "looked" like.

rod

Retired 22 years
She.

And she kept it there for almost 4 days even after receiving multiple complaints about what it "looked" like.

Well that answers the question right there--we all know they are nuts. Nothing to do with race--just a women going off the deep end-----nothing to see here.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Well that answers the question right there--we all know they are nuts. Nothing to do with race--just a women going off the deep end-----nothing to see here.

I actually believed her, at first.

I don't think she meant to make it look like she was stringing up a black guy.

I mean, what else do you make a dummy's head out of?

A brown UPS hat.

How else do you keep it standing on a stool demonstrating 3 points of contact?

You string it up by its neck.

But once this display is set up and you stand back and look at it.....come on!

This didn't cost them almost $6M in and of itself.

Is what did UPS in was that she kept it up for 4 days all the while getting constant complaints about it.

She knew exactly what it looked like, after it was set up.

watdaflock?

No matter how distasteful, all jokes deserve freedom of expression. At the same time; in today's world of mass shootings, bombs being sent through the mail along with tiki torch marches- how can a mock hanging scene not be considered racist?

When has making a mock crucifixion joke not been considered religious?

McJesus
1.6829705.866152905.jpg